Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!


    Application (closed)

    Share

    Samus_Aran
    Newbie

    Posts : 3
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2015-01-14

    Application (closed)

    Post  Samus_Aran on Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:15 pm

    -Your Nickname(s) ingame: Samus_Aran

    -Where are you from: Serbia

    -How old are you: 14

    -Your gender: Male

    -Your favorite weapons: Laserscope

    -How well do you speak english: I pretty well can speak English

    -When did you start playing vc-mp: 2015

    -How often do you play vc-mp: Everyday

    -Have you been in a clan before? If yes tell us which clan and why did you
    leave it: No

    -Why do you want to join the clan?: Because i am new.

    -Do you play SA:MP?: Yes.
    avatar
    Defy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

    Posts : 815
    Reputation : 39
    Join date : 2010-06-09
    Age : 23
    Location : Closer than you can EVEN imagine!

    Re: Application (closed)

    Post  Defy on Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:29 am

    Being new and Laser being your favorite weapon, having to be in a clan like ours is really A tought thing to do, but I am not here to stop you.Good luck
    avatar
    StyLiSH
    Newbie

    Posts : 166
    Reputation : 8
    Join date : 2014-10-27
    Age : 21
    Location : United arab emirates

    Re: Application (closed)

    Post  StyLiSH on Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:36 am

    Defy wrote:Being new and Laser being your favorite weapon, having to be in a clan like ours is really A tought thing to do, but I am not here to stop you.Good luck

    LAserscope Is HIs Fav Gun But I m Giving Him training with Stubby And he CAn be GUd WIth it ..

    Samus_Aran
    Newbie

    Posts : 3
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2015-01-14

    Re: Application (closed)

    Post  Samus_Aran on Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:00 am

    StyLiSH wrote:
    Defy wrote:Being new and Laser being your favorite weapon, having to be in a clan like ours is really A tought thing to do, but I am not here to stop you.Good luck

    LAserscope Is HIs Fav Gun But I m Giving Him training with Stubby And he CAn be GUd WIth it ..
    Thanks for the replies, i appreciate them. And i will be on Lebowski Server anytime.
    avatar
    Nicolas_Br
    Newbie

    Posts : 57
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2014-12-14
    Age : 24
    Location : Argentina

    Re: Application (closed)

    Post  Nicolas_Br on Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:19 am

    Samus_Aran wrote:-Your Nickname(s) ingame: Samus_Aran

    -Where are you from: Serbia

    -How old are you: 14

    -Your gender: Male

    -Your favorite weapons: Laserscope

    -How well do you speak english: I pretty well can speak English

    -When did you start playing vc-mp: 2015

    -How often do you play vc-mp: Everyday

    -Have you been in a clan before? If yes tell us which clan and why did you
    leave it: No

    -Why do you want to join the clan?: Because i am new.

    -Do you play SA:MP?: Yes.
    I fight with him, and i think he is good, he need to practice more, but he has skills !! good luck Samus!!

    I'm Gohan_Br

    Samus_Aran
    Newbie

    Posts : 3
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2015-01-14

    Re: Application (closed)

    Post  Samus_Aran on Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:16 am

    Nicolas_Br wrote:
    Samus_Aran wrote:-Your Nickname(s) ingame: Samus_Aran

    -Where are you from: Serbia

    -How old are you: 14

    -Your gender: Male

    -Your favorite weapons: Laserscope

    -How well do you speak english: I pretty well can speak English

    -When did you start playing vc-mp: 2015

    -How often do you play vc-mp: Everyday

    -Have you been in a clan before? If yes tell us which clan and why did you
    leave it: No

    -Why do you want to join the clan?: Because i am new.

    -Do you play SA:MP?: Yes.
    I fight with him, and i think he is good, he need to practice more, but he has skills !! good luck Samus!!

              I'm Gohan_Br
    Thanks Gohan. I approve this message, and you can fight alongside me. Smile
    avatar
    KAKAN
    Newbie

    Posts : 141
    Reputation : 17
    Join date : 2014-09-14
    Age : 17
    Location : India

    Re: Application (closed)

    Post  KAKAN on Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:36 pm

    I didn't see him in the server these days
    avatar
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

    Posts : 631
    Reputation : 46
    Join date : 2010-06-02
    Age : 21
    Location : Where the fun is

    Re: Application (closed)

    Post  Billy on Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:52 am

    Closed.

    /Locked/

    Sponsored content

    Re: Application (closed)

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:24 pm