Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!


    The Bike Race

    Share
    avatar
    BABA1
    AsS Clan Trial
    AsS Clan Trial

    Posts : 439
    Reputation : 35
    Join date : 2014-09-14
    Age : 16

    The Bike Race

    Post  BABA1 on Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:39 am

     
      Today on 19-10-2014 we made a bike race from ocean beach to the bikers and the organizer of this race was my brother kakan.....and i missed my friends like- ZeeFighter, [AsS]Shredder,[AsS_T]Night and if they would have came i would have requested them to join the race so that we could have made the race more amazing.

    sunny cheers Rock Neutral Rolling Eyes Wink Innocent

    But the race was totally full of fun and the ranks are:-
    1) Farhan
    2)BABA1
    3)Powerful
    4)Matrix313
    5)KAKAN
    avatar
    ZeeFighter
    Newbie

    Posts : 386
    Reputation : 33
    Join date : 2014-09-13
    Age : 23
    Location : Planet Vegeta, But after Destroyed living on Planet Earth. xD

    Reply by Zee

    Post  ZeeFighter on Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:34 am

    BABA1 wrote:  
      Today on 19-10-2014 we made a bike race from ocean beach to the bikers and the organizer of this race was my brother kakan.....and i missed my friends like- ZeeFighter, [AsS]Shredder,[AsS_T]Night and if they would have came i would have requested them to join the race so that we could have made the race more amazing.

    hahahah Nice/// Cool
    avatar
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

    Posts : 1084
    Reputation : 31
    Join date : 2010-10-09
    Age : 19

    Re: The Bike Race

    Post  Hrvoje on Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:49 pm

    Nice to see that the server actually has more fun now thanks to you guys.
    avatar
    ZeeFighter
    Newbie

    Posts : 386
    Reputation : 33
    Join date : 2014-09-13
    Age : 23
    Location : Planet Vegeta, But after Destroyed living on Planet Earth. xD

    Reply by Zee

    Post  ZeeFighter on Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:51 pm

    Hrvoje wrote:Nice to see that the server actually has more fun now thanks to you guys.

    Thanks King Smile
    avatar
    BABA1
    AsS Clan Trial
    AsS Clan Trial

    Posts : 439
    Reputation : 35
    Join date : 2014-09-14
    Age : 16

    Zee

    Post  BABA1 on Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:47 pm

    Thank u zee and hrvoje.....U both r great
    avatar
    BABA1
    AsS Clan Trial
    AsS Clan Trial

    Posts : 439
    Reputation : 35
    Join date : 2014-09-14
    Age : 16

    Hrvoje

    Post  BABA1 on Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:04 pm

    You're always welcome sir hrvoje
    avatar
    BABA1
    AsS Clan Trial
    AsS Clan Trial

    Posts : 439
    Reputation : 35
    Join date : 2014-09-14
    Age : 16

    Zee

    Post  BABA1 on Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:15 pm

    Zee  come  on October 20,2014 at Lebowski's server at 3 pm so that we can arrange a car race, other members can join too.
    Rock
    avatar
    ZeeFighter
    Newbie

    Posts : 386
    Reputation : 33
    Join date : 2014-09-13
    Age : 23
    Location : Planet Vegeta, But after Destroyed living on Planet Earth. xD

    Reply by Zee

    Post  ZeeFighter on Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:56 pm

    BABA1 wrote:Zee  come  on October 20,2014 at Lebowski's server at 3 pm so that we can arrange a car race, other members can join too.
    Rock
    Sure i will be there
    avatar
    BABA1
    AsS Clan Trial
    AsS Clan Trial

    Posts : 439
    Reputation : 35
    Join date : 2014-09-14
    Age : 16

    Zeee

    Post  BABA1 on Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:58 am

    Okay good

    Sponsored content

    Re: The Bike Race

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:17 am