Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

APOCALYPSE!

Orga
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

APOCALYPSE!

Post  Orga on Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:44 am

Imagine: The world gets struck by any kind of cataclysm, an electromagnetic storm from the Sun, a fairly large asteroid collides with the Earth and kills 2/3 of the human race, zombie outbreak, sudden global warming (coastal areas get flooded), etc. Your chance to survive is scavanging, looking for supplies and keeping your ass safe, but you mustn't stay in a single place. The only chance to survive is to keep moving from place to place.

To get away from the threats and keep yourself alive you are going to need supplies, including food, clothes and medicine, but the most important thing you require are weapons and a vehicle(s).

If such things happened, I'd go for this:

Weapons:
    A 9mm handgun (common ammo) These are used by the authorities, so must be easy to acquire.
    A hunting rifle Long range civillian weapon with pretty common ammo.
    A knife Probably a must have.

Vehicle:
    I'd go for something reliable and AWD, also probably an older generation car.
    My choice would be an Audi 200 avant. Might look like an old banger, but it was produced in the 90s. Cars produced during this decade are said to be the most reliable. 4 wheels drive, spacious wagon and not much fuel consuming, also the parts for this kind of car are pretty common here in Europe.

Why not a bike? I wouldn't be planning to stay alone during global events...

Alright people, make your choices for the APOCALYPSE!!!

Last edited by Orga on Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:06 am; edited 2 times in total
    Defy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Re: APOCALYPSE!

Post  Defy on Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:01 am

How about zombies are they as quick and athletic as in L4D2 or they are cute and slow as in Dead Rising series?
    Orga
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Orga on Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:04 am

Dunno. Imagine that they vary from the slow ones (RE6) to the quick bastards like in Dawn of the Dead.
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje on Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:51 pm

This is very interesting topic.

Weapons:

Automatic Glock 17 - it shoots fast, and since my hand isn't that accurate, I think the chances of hitting a target are better.

C4 - it explodes when I want it to explode

Katana - nothing can't stop that blade.

Of course, I would use weapons only in zombie or monster apocalypse.

Vehicle:
    Alfa Romeo 75 (american version - Milano). It was manufactured in late 80's and early 90's, so I think it's a reliable car. It has RWD, 67 litre gas tank and 300 litre boot. I would go with 2.4 Turbo Diesel model for further travelling. Also, my parents had this car before, and they crashed it a lot of times and in most cases the damage was minimal or it was just a scratch. The only problem with this car is that it's rare and parts are expensive. But, I also forgot to mention that it can go fast if needed (around 210 kmh).

That is my choice about vehicle and weapons, but I have one question. If people need to go to other continent, wich boat should they take (mostly people don't know how to fly a plane or a helicopter)?
    Orga
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Orga on Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:07 pm

A pretty good choice mate, but I have a couple of doubts on some parts of your setup.

Hrvoje wrote:This is very interesting topic.

Automatic Glock 17 - it shoots fast, and since my hand isn't that accurate, I think the chances of hitting a target are better.

Well ammo would be very limited so a bullet spray wouldn't keep the zombies away for long. You'd have to pull out your katana for sure Very Happy

Hrvoje wrote:

C4 - it explodes when I want it to explode

Now that's a very good choice, because C4 a.k.a. plastic explosives are easy to make in home conditions.

Hrvoje wrote:

If people need to go to other continent, wich boat should they take (mostly people don't know how to fly a plane or a helicopter)?

In my view, for getting to another continent one would have to find a sailboat, like this. Why sails? Because finding and transporting enough diesel for an average boat motor would be too hard and the wind is strong enough in an open sea to get you across the Atlantic in a few weeks, so the only resource for a voyage would be food, water and warm clothes Smile

Also, why would you go for RWD?
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje on Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:38 am

I agree with you on a sail boat part.

Orga wrote:Also, why would you go for RWD?

There is a special thing about that car. Since it has the gears of gearbox under the rear seats, it's weight is perfectly balanced, so even with RWD it doesn't slide in turning (except when you are on ice, it happened once when we had that car, we almost got killed, we stopped like few centimeters from falling down the cliff). Also, the acceleration of that car is brutal, the average 2.0 Twin Spark model can get from 0-100 kmh (0-60 mph) in 6.2 seconds.
    Defy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Defy on Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:42 pm

Definitely a melee weapon,which is easy to swing and would a top priority as a weapon.I would take a medium knife or a machete which would be easy to swing.
    As for weapon , I would take an accurate weapon like sniper or rifle with scope,I am not going to name any cause I'm not a very big fan of weapon models,but would make sure that the bullet could penetrate trough more than one zombie,plus wouldn't wanna take more weapons that I can carry in case I needed to get up somewhere no zombie can get up to without a difficulty.
    As for cars , Which I am not very interested in very deeply , I guess I would choose Hummer H3 cause it looks big and powerful,which would get trough a horde in case of emergency without a big difficulty.Wouldn't choose a fast and small vehicle,since the collision of the zombies can damage its rotor more effectively.

Not a very big ideas , but did the best I could to think of 'em.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:14 pm