Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

I apologise

Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

I apologise

Post  Hrvoje on Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:20 am

I just want to say that I'm making this to make me and maybe you fell better. So here it goes:

For last three years, since I'm in this clan, I have told you many things wich weren't true about me. This means that you have heard many many many many lies about me and many other things wich I had said.

I apologise to everyone I ever lied in this clan. I'm really sorry for that.

For last year or so, I tried to reduce that, and now it has been gone for few months or so. But, now I'm really getting over with it by writing this apology.

So once again, I apologise to everyone in this clan.

Thank you for your time for reading this Smile.
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Re: I apologise

Post  Billy on Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:11 pm

You are a good person Hrvoje, and I am proud that you are one of us. Don't blame yourself for anything.

Everything is ok. Smile

AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje on Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:08 pm

Thank you for your comment Billy. That made me fell better. Smile
    Defy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Defy on Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:25 am

What exactly did you lied about and appologising for?
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje on Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:00 am

Well... Remenber those many problems I have told you I had and I was moaning about them for a long time? All those problems were one big lie. Then I said that I beated a world record in something... That wasn't true. Then, many times I have said that I passed GTA VC and GTA SA 100 %. That was a lie, I just downloaded a savegame from internet. And many other things I have said are lies, just can't remenber what were those things at the moment.

Shortly, I have lied to you all many times, and now I fell really bad about it, because that wasn't the right thing to do. I think I have lied, just because I wanted to attract attention, wich is really a stupid thing, because guys who just want to attract attention are not classified as good people, and I don't want to be a bad person.

So, once again I'm apologising to you all for listening many lies I have told you just to be more interesting to you guys.

I hope you will forgive me.
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Billy on Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:54 am

Oh, c'mon Hrvoje, why don't you calm down? You've never lied us about many things, such as: You were inactive because you were busy with school, or you had punishment, or because your family had to move in another home. You've always been kind to share these things with us. By saying all those little lies in past, you had been trying to impress people around you. I understand. But those lies are minor, so just drop it. In general, about all paramount things YOU'VE ALWAYS BEEN HONEST with us. You don't need to have oversensitivity about any word said by you. It's not worth.

Get over this feeling of guiltiness!

AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje on Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:28 pm

Well, Billy, thanks for saying that. In my previous post I just replied to Defy's question: "What exactly did you lied about and appologising for?", and I just wanted to point out that I'm really sorry about that and I just want to be better person than before. And yes, I'm calmed down now, I'm not trying to let my fellings be too 'over reacted' in any way, and I'm sorry if they were during this topic, but that just how I fell and I really wanted to apologise for letting you listen fake information about me. That's all.
    Dr.Robotnik
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Location : Still In Retrogameland. Status: Alternating between VC and the classix.

Post  Dr.Robotnik on Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:04 pm

It's ok man, these are just little things, although I remember when you said you broke a world record in Need For Speed Underground 2, I always had my doubts about that, lol, but really these things aren't a big deal, you've always been honest with us about everything else. But I like how you didn't forget about the past and decided to apologise so you could start over. Our boy is growing
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje on Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:29 pm

Your doubts about my world record in NFS U2 were true, Robo, and I like that you never beleived me about that thing (I just do). Anyways, for the rest of your post, thank you, it really made me fell better Smile
    Defy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Defy on Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:05 am

Showing off , by saying that you beat game or broke a record, once again in game , is not something you should be apologising for at all.We all been trough that and ya ain't the only one.When you say truth about real things , and don't make that up , that makes you a person,not some other dude out there in the internet who lies about his age just , Yet , again get attention.
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje on Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:01 am

I didn't understood what you ment with your last part of your post, Defy, but I never lied about my age, if that's what you wanted to say. And that showing off thing is normal, but too much of that is annoying as hell.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:00 am