Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

I'm BAK!

Dr.Robotnik
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Location : Still In Retrogameland. Status: Alternating between VC and the classix.

I'm BAK!

Post  Dr.Robotnik on Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:35 am

Well, I'm glad to say I got everything in my PC to work again. The only two games I had on my PC (GTA VC and IL2) worked without any problems, it was a huge relief.

It's been so long, I'm happy to see everyone is around, I missed you Very Happy 

But then there's this problem. VC:MP seems to only work partially, only very few servers appear on the list, and Lebowski isn't there, I waited for 15 minutes and only 4 or 5 servers appeared. I tried reinstalling VC:MP but the problem didn't go away, I'll look for a solution and I'll reinstall VC:MP again if it's necessary.

Does anyone there has Lebowski's IP so I could test out VC:MP before reinstalling it again? Thanks.

Can't wait to play with you all again, I hope I still got that aim I had in the old days, haha.

Cheers
    Dr.Robotnik/Rarity
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Re: I'm BAK!

Post  Billy on Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:20 am

64.148.11.72:5192

Welcome back! Wink

Let's pwn some noobs as we used to do. Shoot 

AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje on Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:33 am

Welcome back Robo. Cant wait to play with you Smile
    StoneCold
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  StoneCold on Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:18 pm

Welcome back robo Wink we all missed you Rock 

And like what Billy said. Let's pwn some noobs Shoot
    Defy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Defy on Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:58 am

Unless nabs wanna be picking up their teeth up off the floor , they might as well give up without a fight.Glad to see and have you back, gonna come back on thursday like every week to see if you still can dodge my knock down and run aways , if you know what I'm talking about

Dr.Robotnik
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Location : Still In Retrogameland. Status: Alternating between VC and the classix.

Post  Dr.Robotnik on Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:00 pm

Thank you all for the warm welcoming, I'm happy to see all of you Very Happy 

It felt great playing in Lebowski after all that time away, everything is as I remembered, too bad I didn't find anyone to fight against at the time.

Oh yeah Defy, I know watcha mean, can't wait to see you in game, I still think I got the skill.
    Defy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Defy on Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:32 am

Dr.Robotnik wrote:Thank you all for the warm welcoming, I'm happy to see all of you Very Happy 

It felt great playing in Lebowski after all that time away, everything is as I remembered, too bad I didn't find anyone to fight against at the time.

Oh yeah Defy, I know watcha mean, can't wait to see you in game, I still think I got the skill.
    It's a paradox cause by the time you posted this topic , we were playing on lebowski server and not sure about that , but we were talking about you at the time.
    Dr.Robotnik
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Dr.Robotnik on Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:56 am

Really? Because the time I went to Lebowski after posting this topic, the only one there was Billy and later nousername. And I could only go to Lebowski after Billy gave me the server's IP, because before that no server was appearing on the server list. I checked later  some time after I left to see if there was anyone else there, but only Billy and nouser were.
    Gamer
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Gamer on Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:00 pm

Hey welcome back glad to see you are back. I would join you guys if I could find the time.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:10 am