Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!


    I'm sorry

    Share
    avatar
    StoneCold
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

    Posts : 111
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2011-02-02
    Location : Sovngarde

    I'm sorry

    Post  StoneCold on Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:04 pm

    Hi all,
    Well i just wanted to say that i'm sorry to this clan,
    I used a hack yesterday to keep ONLY the hp of the vehicles the same and i'm ashamed of it,
    So i'm really sorry to all of you specially Billy,
    because i even thought about trying it, but i thought that you all have to know this
    and i'm ready for any punishment you will give me.
    avatar
    Dr.Robotnik
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

    Posts : 697
    Reputation : 32
    Join date : 2010-12-14
    Age : 20
    Location : Still In Retrogameland. Status: Alternating between VC and the classix.

    Re: I'm sorry

    Post  Dr.Robotnik on Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:59 pm

    Well, you explained to me what had happened, and I understand. Well, you didn't hurt anyone while your hacks were on, you used it only for a bit to test it, you already deleted it and you apologised, however, hacking is against the rules, but you didn't use it out of bad intentions, you just wanted to test it. Thanks for being honest. Let's see what the others will think.
    avatar
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

    Posts : 631
    Reputation : 46
    Join date : 2010-06-02
    Age : 21
    Location : Where the fun is

    Re: I'm sorry

    Post  Billy on Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:59 pm

    In general giving an apology can be a good act, but only if all details are shown properly, in their true colors.
    Dr.Robotnik wrote:Well, you didn't hurt anyone while your hacks were on, you used it only for a bit to test it,
    I'll put it in a nutshell: This is not true at all.


    _____________________
    avatar
    Dr.Robotnik
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

    Posts : 697
    Reputation : 32
    Join date : 2010-12-14
    Age : 20
    Location : Still In Retrogameland. Status: Alternating between VC and the classix.

    Re: I'm sorry

    Post  Dr.Robotnik on Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:15 pm

    Well, I wasn't there, so I wouldn't know. Dark told me he didn't hurt anyone while his hacks were on, he said he used it only for a while for testing purposes. You say he's lying and he says he isn't, so I really don't know


    Last edited by Dr.Robotnik on Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Lebowski
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Posts : 526
    Reputation : 36
    Join date : 2010-06-01
    Age : 2016
    Location : Vice City

    Re: I'm sorry

    Post  Lebowski on Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:15 pm

    That's funny, because I know for a fact that you hacked AFTER Billy kicked you and told you to stop. That means your apology is not sincere. I would like to know what Maria has to say about this. [AsS] members do not hack.


    _____________________
    The Dude Abides
    avatar
    Grugi
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

    Posts : 117
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2011-05-11
    Location : South America

    Re: I'm sorry

    Post  Grugi on Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:57 pm

    Lebowski wrote:[AsS] members do not hack.
    Rules are made to be followed. And we are tired already of remembering the same thing everytime. Just like Rarity, I wasn't in the server either, so I don't know what really happened... but Lebowski knows everything that everybody do in the server. That means is nonsense trying to make up an excuse.
    avatar
    StoneCold
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

    Posts : 111
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2011-02-02
    Location : Sovngarde

    Re: I'm sorry

    Post  StoneCold on Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:54 am

    Billy even if i'm saying the truth, you won't believe me
    because it is the truth besides i'm only back since only 2 days ago
    and as i said i was only testing it, but i knew that all of you are gonna say this because its Dark not for anything else. Because only and i mean only robo, gamer, hrvoje and defy are the only members who made me feel i'm welcomed and anyone want to call it a life drama, do whatever you want it's me and i won't change for anyone.
    And i know i made a mistake but who don't? we are all humans and we all do mistakes.
    But now i think Maria will kick me out as i guess and you're all going to agree so
    I think i'm gonna be kicked after all of that but if that's will be your decision, i mean the clan,
    well i will just say that i'm sorry to all of you again amd it was an honor to join this clan because
    i really loved you all guys and i loved being an AsS and i thank you all for the great times you gave me.
    Thanks .
    avatar
    Maria
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Posts : 675
    Reputation : 33
    Join date : 2010-06-01
    Location : The HiLLs

    Re: I'm sorry

    Post  Maria on Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:18 am

    Any kind of hacks is not allowed, maybe you've forgotten that you represent the AsS clan, Dark. Just one member can give a bad reputation to the whole clan and hacking is the worst mistake that can ever be done. You should have asked one of the leaders before testing anything not acting by yourself and then apologizing after that and as Lebowski said your apology could not be sincere....I don't know details because I was not on the server, and since Billy was there I would like him to tell me what happened in a PM this will help me to make my decision.


    _____________________
    avatar
    StoneCold
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

    Posts : 111
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2011-02-02
    Location : Sovngarde

    Re: I'm sorry

    Post  StoneCold on Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:18 am

    Asking the leaders? where are the leaders?
    one member represents the clan? well where were all of u when i used to play in vcmp servers aalone
    and others were insulting this clan and it's leaders and members?
    No one defended it except me and you're saying i should ask first?
    And okay You're right but don't worry i started to play again since 2 days ago only,
    and i didn't play anywhere else except in lebowski server and there wasn't any players most of the time.
    And the story is Billy found that my hunter's hp is always 100% and he kicked me without even warning me,
    and he said that i know the rules but as a human i forget lots of things?
    Anyway as i said to some members here that the members here ain't equal to be honest or atleast i feel it,
    and it's okay if you want it to work this way!
    Last thing I already know what Billy's going to say so it doesn't make anydifference
    because apparently he don't believe anything from anyone except some players only.
    avatar
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

    Posts : 631
    Reputation : 46
    Join date : 2010-06-02
    Age : 21
    Location : Where the fun is

    Re: I'm sorry

    Post  Billy on Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:52 pm

    Listen to me, Dark. Since I've begun to play VCMP in the beginning of the 2008 year, I went through many servers before to find this one. On those servers I've been kicked many times with no any reason, only because some admins have an inferiority complex. Maria asked me to PM her, and I already did it. By this message sent to her, I will not try to affect on Maria's decision in any way, she will take it by her own. Rules are over than this. I haven't warned you, but I had a very serious reason to kick you. I just do not like if people cheat, and it is much worse, if it has done by a clan member. I've never treated you in any worse way, than any other clan member. Just think a bit, if another member starts to cheat, what would I do? Do you think, that I will allow it, only because someone is a very close friend of mine? Take a look at the simple fact: You were cheating, and you were kicked. That is the cure for cheating. Do not make a mountain out of a molehill.


    _____________________
    avatar
    StoneCold
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

    Posts : 111
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2011-02-02
    Location : Sovngarde

    Re: I'm sorry

    Post  StoneCold on Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:18 am

    I didn't say anything about you kicking me,
    I told you before that you were right to kick me and i don't mind and i'm not the one who's making a mountain out of a molehill, I cheated yes and i admit it and by the way you have already affected Maria's decision as i guess by saying
    that it's not the full story, so thank you.
    I was just testing it and god knows that but atleast show some mercy if you know what i mean?
    And i think you should be a leader then or do you like to be undercover? Smile
    Anyway it's kinda clear now that she will kick me, so thank you Billy and thank you all.
    avatar
    Savior
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

    Posts : 207
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2010-06-04
    Age : 20
    Location : The Boundary between Life and Death

    Re: I'm sorry

    Post  Savior on Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:56 am

    Well at least he did admit that he was hacking. I mean most people even deny the fact that they made a mistake, the others even say that didn't hack even though the evidence of hacking are right in front of their faces. The point is he apologized for the mistake he made and to learn from this experience that he will choose the right path this time around. All I'm saying is, we need to give him another chance. We need to understand that we all need a second chance. it's up to the him if he will end up breaking his promise to not do it again or not.
    avatar
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

    Posts : 631
    Reputation : 46
    Join date : 2010-06-02
    Age : 21
    Location : Where the fun is

    Re: I'm sorry

    Post  Billy on Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:25 pm

    Dark, let's make clear the things. As you can see above, Maria asked me to send her a PM, and I did it. I dare to say, that Maria's request shows us again her maturity. She doesn't want to take a decision just like that, as she said, she needs more details. Let me tell you, that I don't calumniate you in my message. It's been written unprejudiced, you've got my word. It seems like you don't know Maria very well. She would feel, that there is something wrong, if it is written in partiality.
    You go too far in your ratiocination.


    _____________________
    avatar
    Maria
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Posts : 675
    Reputation : 33
    Join date : 2010-06-01
    Location : The HiLLs

    Re: I'm sorry

    Post  Maria on Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:30 pm

    Dark wrote:Asking the leaders? where are the leaders?

    Hello? Don't we have forums? I know that Naruto is inactive, but couldn't you send a PM to me or Lebowski asking if you could test any hacks? W're checking the forums daily, so this is absolutely not an excuse.

    Dark wrote:one member represents the clan? well where were all of u when i used to play in vcmp servers aalone

    Apparently, you didn't get the point. Anyways, I'm responsible for what I say not for what you understand.

    Dark wrote:And the story is Billy found that my hunter's hp is always 100% and he kicked me without even warning me,

    He doesn't have to warn you. Warning hackes before kicking them is not listed in the admins' rules list. Lebowski has chosen his admins carefully, we know what we're doing.


    Dark wrote:because apparently he don't believe anything from anyone except some players only.

    Never judge people before knowing them well.


    Dark wrote:you have already affected Maria's decision as i guess by saying that it's not the full story

    No one affects my decision, I know what I am doing, leaders don't go by anyone's side, put this well in your mind.

    Dark wrote:And i think you should be a leader then or do you like to be undercover?

    How rude, show him some respect, you didn't have to say that I was the one who asked him to tell me details.


    _____________________
    avatar
    StoneCold
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

    Posts : 111
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2011-02-02
    Location : Sovngarde

    Re: I'm sorry

    Post  StoneCold on Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:42 pm

    Well, what i meant by warning me is to atleast to warn me because i'm not a regular member.
    And i'm not judging him, i've even told him that he was right to do this but by keep saying that i'm not saying the full story, what can i get from that?
    And i think that i may sounded rude but i didn't mean to, i only wanted to say that because he's a good member,
    and he obeys the rules and everything, he could make a good leader and atleast he's active in server and here.
    That's what i meant by saying that and for the undercover thing, well i knew some players who are leaders or co leaders
    in a great clans like VU who like to be undercover, so i mentioned it.
    Atleast i care about what others understand because i will never accept someone to judge me like that
    and i mean ever.
    avatar
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

    Posts : 631
    Reputation : 46
    Join date : 2010-06-02
    Age : 21
    Location : Where the fun is

    Re: I'm sorry

    Post  Billy on Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:37 pm

    You are like a broken gramophone record - the same line repeats itself, it goes on repeating.
    I know the story. Surely you won't get anything by that. By repeating all that stuff, In fact you are trying to wash your dirty linen at home. I know about your tricks.
    How dare you to talk about clan leaders stuff? Why don't you do yourself a favor and pull your lip over your head, and swallow it?




    _____________________
    avatar
    Maria
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Posts : 675
    Reputation : 33
    Join date : 2010-06-01
    Location : The HiLLs

    Re: I'm sorry

    Post  Maria on Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:15 am

    Exactly. I'm actually getting pissed, I thought I was dealing with a mature but I was wrong he's nothing but a 19 years old brat. He is posting some useless posts trying to justify himself. Well, at least give us some useful excuses not the same crap that I'm reading each time. You know so damn well that I can be rude too.

    Let me refresh your memory, this is not your first mistake Dark. I'm sure that some AsS members still remember that long time ago you pretended to be someone else, you registered on the forums using another nickname and you insulted yourself just because you wanted to see our reactions and how popular "Dark" is, this was funny because Mick and I got you simply busted by cheking your address ip and then you apologized after that and as human beings I know that we all make mistakes, you promised that something like that would not happen again so we forgave you. Check these two topics for more information about that.
    http://ass-clan.team-forum.net/t364-order#3788
    http://ass-clan.team-forum.net/t541-my-appology#5790

    Okay, now let's get back to the present. Billy has already sent me a PM telling me all details and I thank him for that. I want everyone to know that he was not against Dark in his PM. He had nothing personal towards him, he  just told me what happened honestly without adding or removing anything.

    What I've understood from his message is that after he found out and made sure that Dark was hacking he kicked him and then he returned to the server with his hacks off pretending that nothing happened and you denied that you were hacking but Billy kept on insisting untill you admitted saying that it was just a test. Okay, things are normale so far. The strange and funny thing is that you turned your hacks on again and even after Billy kicked you. Which means you're apologizing now just because you got busted not because you hacked and no one saw you which made you feel guilty. Who knows? maybe you used to hack on other servers too. Who can believe you now? You actually lost our trust.


    _____________________
    avatar
    StoneCold
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

    Posts : 111
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2011-02-02
    Location : Sovngarde

    Re: I'm sorry

    Post  StoneCold on Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:25 am

    OKay Billy i'm sorry i just maybe got too emotional about it if you know what imean,
    and Maria i'm mature and i didn't deny it, i told her that i used a car hp hack
    and i didn't go to any other server except lebowski which is the main problem here.
    And what happened long time ago, i told you all that it was my brother and he has died last month
    this is because i'm kinda emotional, and i know that i'm guilty but it was my first day and it wasn't even a health hack,
    it was just a car hp hacks.
    Anyway i appologize about what you understood and i'm really sorry maria to disappoint you,
    and if there's something i could do to have your trust back, i will do it because
    i don't want to get the tension that high.
    avatar
    Maria
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Posts : 675
    Reputation : 33
    Join date : 2010-06-01
    Location : The HiLLs

    Re: I'm sorry

    Post  Maria on Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:30 am

    Alright Dark. Let this be your last chance. If you ever break any clan rule again it will not be hard for me to remove you from the list.


    _____________________
    avatar
    Lebowski
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Posts : 526
    Reputation : 36
    Join date : 2010-06-01
    Age : 2016
    Location : Vice City

    Re: I'm sorry

    Post  Lebowski on Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:13 pm

    Maria wrote:Alright Dark. Let this be your last chance. If you ever break any clan rule again it will not be hard for me to remove you from the list.

    Rock YouRock Maria


    _____________________
    The Dude Abides
    avatar
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

    Posts : 631
    Reputation : 46
    Join date : 2010-06-02
    Age : 21
    Location : Where the fun is

    Re: I'm sorry

    Post  Billy on Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:32 pm

    Make us to believe you again, Dark. Our last talk was a very good sign. Smile

    Maria, have I told you, that I am proud of you? Cool


    _____________________
    avatar
    Maria
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Posts : 675
    Reputation : 33
    Join date : 2010-06-01
    Location : The HiLLs

    Re: I'm sorry

    Post  Maria on Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:47 am

    Billy wrote:Maria, have I told you, that I am proud of you? Cool

    This means a lot to me and as we say in French "merci ma chérie, c'est également" Smile


    _____________________

    Sponsored content

    Re: I'm sorry

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:22 am