Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

Rodrigo

Post  Rodrigo on Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:11 pm

Last edited by Rodrigo on Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Re: ...

Post  Billy on Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:30 pm

We were on the server, and he agreed, that he's done many mistakes. But let's go back in his re-application for a bit. Since the first moment I saw it, I knew it was doomed one. After he wrote "I am not good enough to be in [VU]" (One of his biggest mistakes), the next thing which annoyed me was, that he never said, that he's been wrong. He was trying to convince us all the time, that he's been right in all his actions. That was sounding for me as "whatever I say it's alright, whatever I do it's all good". It's understandable, that finally I got bored.

He asked me to give him an advice, and I told him, that giving us an apologize wouldn't hurt him. At least that post written by him this time is more reasonable, than all those things he wrote in his long re-application. Neutral

Administrator

Post  Maria on Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:04 am

I've noticed that you always say stuff without thinking, whatever comes across your mind you just say it not caring about what it might cause. Do you know that by saying you're not good enough to be a full [VU] member, you didn't only offend us but you offended yourself at the same time. It's just like saying "hey, I'm a fucking loser and I always will that's why my place will always be between ya you fucking noobs" that's how I translate it. Anyways, you did good by apologizing.

Rodrigo

Post  Rodrigo on Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:11 pm

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:19 am