Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

Teh Cellphones

Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Re: Teh Cellphones

Post  Hrvoje on Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:42 am

Here is my new phone:

It's an iPhone 3GS 16GB version (it's jailbreaked, too):

Orga
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Orga on Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:16 am

After you got the 3rd gen iPhone, go for the newest 5th Wink Also there are rumors of Apple making a 6th iPhone that'll be transparent!
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje on Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:09 am

Orga wrote:After you got the 3rd gen iPhone, go for the newest 5th Wink Also there are rumors of Apple making a 6th iPhone that'll be transparent!

Why would I replace this iPhone? Even it's 4 years old, I can run GTA VC on it without any problems, and it has more functions then I really need. It's perfect!
    This iPhone was a gift to my dad from company he works in. Now he has a Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini wich he got few weeks ago from same company, and gave me an iPhone.
    Also, my parents don't want to spoil me (like many parents of kids in my school) and 1200 $ for a new iPhone 5 is just too much. To pay that much money for a phone wich offers a much more stuff than most people will use (including me, and most people uses just 10% of it's functions) is just nonsence and it isn't worth it. Sadly, but true.
    Also I see you get a brand new high-class phone every few months. That's bad, but what was wrong with your previous phones? Well, I admit, this iPhone is my third phone till now, but I needed a new phone, because last two phones I had were more than 10 years old and their age affected on them, so battery was dead after few minutes, and call fuction didn't work anymore, which is a purpuse of an phone.
    I hoped to get an new normal phone, not a smartphone, but when I got this iPhone, I was extremely happy with it and I still am, and I wont ask for a new one untill this iPhone dies, or just call fuction won't work anymore.

Last edited by Hrvoje on Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Defy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Defy on Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:24 am

Hrvoje wrote:
    Orga wrote:After you got the 3rd gen iPhone, go for the newest 5th Wink Also there are rumors of Apple making a 6th iPhone that'll be transparent!

Why would I replace this iPhone? Even it's 4 years old, I can run GTA VC on it without any problems, and it has more functions then I really need. It's perfect!
    This iPhone was a gift to my dad from company he works in. Now he has a Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini wich he got few weeks ago from same company, and gave me an iPhone.
    Also, my parents don't want to spoil me (like many parents of kids in my school) and 1200 $ for a new iPhone 5 is just too much. To pay that much money for a phone wich offers a much more stuff than most people will use (including me, and most people uses just 10% of it's functions) is just nonsence and it isn't worth it. Sadly, but true.
    Also I see you get a brand new high-class phone every few months. That's bad, but what was wrong with your previous phones? Well, I admit, this iPhone is my third phone till now, but I needed a new phone, because last two phones I had were more than 10 years old and theit age affected on them, so battery was dead after few minutes, and call fuction didn't work anymore, which is a purpuse of an phone.
    I hoped to get an new normal phone, not a smartphone, but when I got this iPhone, I was extremely happy with it and I still am, and I wont ask for a new one untill this iPhone dies, or just call fuction won't work anymore.
    Oh Belive me H , we adults find many reasons to change phones occasionally, you'll understand when you will grow up a little bit moar x)
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje on Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:45 pm

Defy wrote:
    Hrvoje wrote:
    Bla bla bla....
    Oh Belive me H , we adults find many reasons to change phones occasionally, you'll understand when you will grow up a little bit moar x)

Well, I didn't knew that. Sorry Orga, my point wasn't to make you feel bad or pissed off, I just wanted to express myself.
    Oh yeah, if you wanna talk about smartphones, we can talk I love that topic Wink
    Gamer
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Gamer on Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:54 pm

hahah Now its a Talk about Smart Phones...

Well on that note let me just say this one statement:

TEAM IPHONE BABY!!! YEAAAAAA!!!
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje on Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:34 am

Gamer wrote:hahah Now its a Talk about Smart Phones...

Well on that note let me just say this one statement:

TEAM IPHONE BABY!!! YEAAAAAA!!!

Yeah!!! Can't wait to talk to you about it Smile

Post  Guest on Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:07 pm

So I got this new phone like, in the middle of january, it's a Sansumg Galaxy GT 551, it looks cool and it's got a bunch of cool functions. Gotta love the GPS and the built in calculator in those math classes. This model is cool because it has both a touchpad and a sliding keypad. I had to choose between one of these that was all black and one that was white and had a pink keypad. I went with the pink one lolol

The one in the picture is just like mine, except mine looks taller and has the Android symbol on the BAK instead of that Google logo.

Gamer
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Gamer on Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:00 pm

heheh Only you Robo, Smile Nice phone man.

Gotta say its design is rather quite fetching.
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje on Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:15 am

Nice phone Rarity, gotta love it. Maybe you could install Skype on it, since you don't have room on your PC.
    Look for an Skype app on Play store, and chatting should be easy, since you have an keyboard

Post  Guest on Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:01 am

Thanks guys. I might check out this Skype thing when I have time, I might get it on PC because I have formatted it and now it's running much faster, I'll reinstall VC and IL-2 after I get this video card to work.
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje on Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:49 am

Sure Rarity, take your time, hope your PC will be fixed as soon as possible
    Orga
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Orga on Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:23 am

Hrvoje wrote:

Also I see you get a brand new high-class phone every few months. That's bad

Nope it isn't bad at all, I used to re-sell those phones. I mean I buy for less and sell for more, that's how i can afford them. Also I like to test the new phones out, but currently I'll stick to my S2.
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje on Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:26 am

Orga wrote:
    Hrvoje wrote:

Also I see you get a brand new high-class phone every few months. That's bad

Nope it isn't bad at all, I used to re-sell those phones. I mean I buy for less and sell for more, that's how i can afford them. Also I like to test the new phones out, but currently I'll stick to my S2.

Didn't know that! If that is how you are making your profit for more important thing, okay, I have to admit its really good idea! Smile
    BABA1
    AsS Clan Trial
    AsS Clan Trial

Orga's phone

Post  BABA1 on Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:51 am

Hey orga i have same the model st25i or sony xperia u working on android 4.0.4 ice cream-sanwich as u have
    What a Face Neutral Mad Smile Laughing
    BABA1
    AsS Clan Trial
    AsS Clan Trial

Hey all

Post  BABA1 on Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:46 am

This is my phone:-
    And soory for low lighting effect

Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member