Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

bringing back the real mighty AsS

Hero
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

bringing back the real mighty AsS

Post  Hero on Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:47 am

ya you all know what is this topic about ..it is about me getting fed up with all this good , nice ppl and players who i i love and respect fighting, leaving the clan and going further away from the clan by the sec
    what is wrong brothers have you really forgotten the days when we used to gather and play for hours just for fun .. we never fought, we never disagreed on some thing life was awesome
    and now i find rodrigo leaving the clan ,i find kitrell too doing the same
    WHATA HELL IS WRONG ?!!!!  
    ya i know what you guys thinking i am kinda new member to tell you this ,yes i spent 2 years but i loved the clan as much as you guys and you all know it
    have you really forgotten the days when i was a true noob :lol:and you guys were training me on the stubby style
    defy ,robo , maria , nate and every one else who trained me have you guys forgot all about this
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    for this my amigos and chikitas i suggest one thing ....GET THE CLAN BACK AND STOP THE NONSENSE FIGHTING
    ya i know maybe i was a  fool for spending some time away from the clan but you know all what i had to go through my exams and building my career ...yes i was a moron for forgetting a little about my fellow AsSes and for this i am sorry
    Robo...i know you are sad as me of what is happening and i know about your conflict with kit and i am asking you pls to forget it lets start a new page
    gold fingers ... :)if you planning to stay i beg you not to be rushing again about leaing yes, once an AsS always an AsS you know the sloga   ACT BY IT .. an d by the way you know i love you :)welcome back goldy SmileSmile
    billy....you have worked sooo hard to keep every one together ...it is our fault that we werent helping you i promise you that will all change from now
    to all other members ....i love you all  Rock  Rock  Rock
    finally i want to say get back to the old time AsSes we are strong lets get stronger Smile
    Dr.Robotnik
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Location : Still In Retrogameland. Status: Alternating between VC and the classix.

Re: bringing back the real mighty AsS

Post  Dr.Robotnik on Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:42 pm

I wish people would come BAK too,but for some reason I have a feeling it will take ages for everyone else to even read this.Things are reeeeeeeal quiet here and in the server,it's rare to see an AsS member on.I thought everybody was busy and would be BAK around christmas,I got to see some members during that time,then I never saw them again,maybe they're still very very busy.Anyways,I kinda lost some faith on us,but I still have hope that we will get together again and our legacy will live on,but God knows when.The forum feels like a desert,and so does the server.Put some sand and sum catuses here and it will be really a desert.When I joined here I thought it would be great and that at least every once in a weekend we would get together and have some VC:MP fun,and it went like that until the last half of last year,the time when things began to get quiet.VC:MP has gotten little boring now,but I still come here to see how things are going,and not to my surprise,it's always the same.It's been a long while since someone last applied,the last guy who applied was never tested,I think.I wanted to test him but he left when I was about to.

The members that I know that are on regularly are me,Nate,Gamer,Bryant and Lebowski,and sometimes Defy,Grugi,Orga and Hero come too.I don't hear about the rest of us in like months now.Hrvoje,as you all know,got in trouble again,but yeah,like Defy said,it's no surprise.

Anyways,I still have hope on us,it's probably a coincidence that everybody is busy at the same time,but they will come BAK sometime.

Rodrigo left because of his future and his preparations,I didn't totally understand.I guess he wanted to leave the clan so he would have a better preparation for his studies and future.

Kittrell left because things are quiet,besides,on the day after he left that other time,he was already in other clan,although I don't blame him for leaving this second time.

I guess Kittrell and Rodrigo just moved on,'cos everybody's gotta move on sometiem.Rod wanted to get ready for his future and Kittrell just got tired of the same thing over and over again.I don't know,but I might do the same,I gotta get prepared for the future too,and no one is almost ever online when I am.I never thought our situation would get this ugly...

I will stick around tho,I would hate to leave my friends and lose all the fun that I would have if they suddenly came BAK.I will be around and see how things turn out.But I won't be around forever.

Last edited by Dr.Robotnik on Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Defy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Defy on Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:52 pm

Who said anything about hiding? Very Happy
    Yo Hero missed ya,I gues everyone is just bussy on something and cannot get online but yet,tomorrow is Friday and On my opinion remarkable day ,because it is the day before saturday when everyone is taking a rest,so with that said,let me present you a....
    Thunderdome!!
    Image hosted by servimg.com
    Image hosted by servimg.com
    The server of mine will be online all day long (I'll try to keep it that way) and I expecting most of the members to come ,because we have some loops to beat and time to catch up ^_^
    I'll also try to do finish the DeathMatch map and a short post later on how to use it.
    Glad to see you back ,Hero Wink
    Dr.Robotnik
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Location : Still In Retrogameland. Status: Alternating between VC and the classix.

Post  Dr.Robotnik on Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:59 am

It's hard to stand  all this loneless.Me and some others will think of something to put the AsS BAK on track,but it's gonna take ages for other people even to notice so it might not catch on.Meh,I hate to admit but this clan feels dead.Even the other clans think we're dead.I know other people are probably busy,but it wouldn't hurt to come by at least once a week to see how things are going,Lebowski does that.I hope this inactivity won't last long,the reason I joined AsS was because of my friends,but what friends??Apart from like 5 of them,the rest is away.Oh well...
    I never thought this day would come,at least not this soon,but sometimes the tables turn just like that,one day you're all powerful in a nice clan with nice friends and doing something different every week.The next day you're all by yourself.And that's it!It's a great thing not everybody is away,or I probably would had left already.At least I was here when the clan was in it's golden days,the server had like 10 people on and you would see like 4 or 5 AsS members on the server,and there was great fun to be had,but that was long ago.I'm gonna wait for Hero to come BAK,he'll help me think of something,like him,I don't wanna see us dead,there's gotta be something we can do to save this boat.The fun and random VC:MP moments can't cease here.I know Nate and Gamer are gonna help me with this,and it would be nice if the rest of the active members helped us too.Defy made his Thunderdome,I wish more people (including myself,but I don't have SA) had checked his project,so it's something new for those who have SA:MP to check out,I hope they will when they get BAK.Other than the Thunderdome,we'll think of something else,I was thinking of a big event to gather us all,but chances are low.It's not gonna happen without dedication.

Last edited by Dr.Robotnik on Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Amin
    AsS Clan Trial
    AsS Clan Trial

Post  Amin on Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:57 pm

I am happy to see you back Hero,,Same to you robo i never left he clan i play it when i free and i want to see all oldies AsS's i hope all of you understand my ugly english ,i am doing study and job its to hardiest for me therefore i don't give a time in server but i tell you i will back InshAllah!!
    Dr.Robotnik
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Dr.Robotnik on Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:12 pm

I know about you Amin,you're a good guy and you're available when you can,I was referring to the other members.
    Amin
    AsS Clan Trial
    AsS Clan Trial

Post  Amin on Tue May 01, 2012 2:08 am

Dr.Robotnik wrote:I know about you Amin,you're a good guy and you're available when you can,I was referring to the other members.
    Hmmmmmmm Thx Robo!!
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje on Tue May 01, 2012 1:31 pm

I somehow fell this clan is dead. No more good old days as before, no more life around here. I thought events would help, but no. This is falling appart, seriously.
    Grugi
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Grugi on Wed May 02, 2012 12:01 am

Well, I also thought we would see more people on Nate's event. But we can't say it was not fun. Sometimes Robo was trolling around, he didn't even respected the event rules but this is what made the game fun.

We know there are members who are busy but I don't think it's a problem to check the forum sometimes to see how the things are going. I started to play VC:MP last year, April to be exact, and I gotta say: it was a vicious game back then. I was starting to get worried about me. I was a VC:MP-aholic. Everytime I was thinking about joining the server to chat with friends, do some fights, some races, and whatever I felt like doing. Even when I wasn't a AsS-member, it was fun to flee Billy's hunter (even though in the end I was killed  tongue ). But it is easy to notice some changes. Rodrigo and Kittrell left already. And now, what will we do? We can't do anything. People have choices to make.
    Bryant
    AsS Clan Trial
    AsS Clan Trial

Location : Liberty City, NY Status:YOU'VE CHECKED THE WRONG PROFILE FOOL!

Post  Bryant on Wed May 02, 2012 2:26 pm

Please don't tell it's over. I really like this clan. PLEASE DON'T TELL ME!!!!!! Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
    Gamer
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Gamer on Wed May 02, 2012 3:13 pm

Bryant wrote:Please don't tell it's over. I really like this clan. PLEASE DON'T TELL ME!!!!!! Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Its Not over at least not yet. thats why we have to think of something to bring everyone back. Otherwise there wont be a another chance to bring us all back together as a family. Now i know many people got there own things to think about but at least come by and say hi once in a while like the others say. I am hoping that every thing will be back to normal soon because we really need too.
    88nateatx

Post  88nateatx on Wed May 02, 2012 5:01 pm

This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning.
    Dr.Robotnik
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Dr.Robotnik on Thu May 03, 2012 2:15 pm

Grugi wrote:Well, I also thought we would see more people on Nate's event. But we can't say it was not fun. Sometimes Robo was trolling around, he didn't even respected the event rules but this is what made the game fun.

We know there are members who are busy but I don't think it's a problem to check the forum sometimes to see how the things are going. I started to play VC:MP last year, April to be exact, and I gotta say: it was a vicious game back then. I was starting to get worried about me. I was a VC:MP-aholic. Everytime I was thinking about joining the server to chat with friends, do some fights, some races, and whatever I felt like doing. Even when I wasn't a AsS-member, it was fun to flee Billy's hunter (even though in the end I was killed  tongue ). But it is easy to notice some changes. Rodrigo and Kittrell left already. And now, what will we do? We can't do anything. People have choices to make.
    I kinda feel bad for being such a troll and breaking the rules,but time was short and it was a way to make things a little faster,and more interesting.And it was super fun,but I admit using the minigun in the zombeh event was super cheap,but no one could ever kill you.People make choices all the time,but it's not hard to post that they're gonna be away,and joining the clan was their choice too.BTW,Robo is my old name,so it would be great if you and everyone else called me Fluttershy.Or Rarity.
    Bryant wrote:Please don't tell it's over. I really like this clan. PLEASE DON'T TELL ME!!!!!! Sad  Sad  Sad  Sad  Sad
    It's not man,we will find a way through this!
    88nateatx wrote:This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning.
    #Words of wisdom

And that's why we need to do something quick,before it's too late.I have no idea what we can do now though,so it would be great to see what everybody else has in mind.It's taking too long for them to return.And we,the active ones,won't be around forever.

Last edited by Dr.Robotnik on Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Defy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Defy on Fri May 04, 2012 4:35 am

Hero wrote:ya you all know what is this topic about ..it is about me getting fed up with all this good , nice ppl and players who i i love and respect fighting, leaving the clan and going further away from the clan by the sec
    what is wrong brothers have you really forgotten the days when we used to gather and play for hours just for fun .. we never fought, we never disagreed on some thing life was awesome
    and now i find rodrigo leaving the clan ,i find kitrell too doing the same
    WHATA HELL IS WRONG ?!!!!  
    ya i know what you guys thinking i am kinda new member to tell you this ,yes i spent 2 years but i loved the clan as much as you guys and you all know it
    have you really forgotten the days when i was a true noob :lol:and you guys were training me on the stubby style
    defy ,robo , maria , nate and every one else who trained me have you guys forgot all about this
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    for this my amigos and chikitas i suggest one thing ....GET THE CLAN BACK AND STOP THE NONSENSE FIGHTING
    ya i know maybe i was a  fool for spending some time away from the clan but you know all what i had to go through my exams and building my career ...yes i was a moron for forgetting a little about my fellow AsSes and for this i am sorry
    Robo...i know you are sad as me of what is happening and i know about your conflict with kit and i am asking you pls to forget it lets start a new page
    gold fingers ... :)if you planning to stay i beg you not to be rushing again about leaing yes, once an AsS always an AsS you know the sloga   ACT BY IT .. an d by the way you know i love you :)welcome back goldy SmileSmile
    billy....you have worked sooo hard to keep every one together ...it is our fault that we werent helping you i promise you that will all change from now
    to all other members ....i love you all  Rock  Rock  Rock
    finally i want to say get back to the old time AsSes we are strong lets get stronger Smile
    How exactly is this return gonna happen?What are we gonna do about it? It is just a crazy idea of mine that we should all meet up one day in the real life ,spend a day together but that's just an imaginary idea xD.
    So the proper question is : How are we going to get the family back??
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje on Fri May 04, 2012 7:42 am

I want you to meet you all guys in real life too. It would be awesome (just reactions of metting: WOAH! HOLY SHIT! WHOA... xD)
    Hero
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hero on Fri May 04, 2012 10:35 am

when there is a well there is a way brothers we can meet up one day Smile
    as for the idea i am gonna finish all my college work on 2/7 exactly ...tell then i will be active on forums but sadly i cant join the server Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
    my idea is to start hosting events,,, this is the only way we can get every one back ...next vice city tournament can be ours to host and this time we ALL join we all show them our true powers Smile
    88nateatx

Post  88nateatx on Fri May 04, 2012 6:32 pm

Whoa! Meeting up in real life?
    Hmm, I think I'll keep a blade on me just to be safe.

And no, it's not the end, so don't even present that as an opportunity.
    We need to be more patient, it's a few weeks 'till summer, so we'll be in business then, but until then, take a chill pill.
    Gamer
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Gamer on Fri May 04, 2012 9:35 pm

Meeting Up In Real Life....WOW WHy havent i thought of that!? Well i will wear my

"THE FUN HAS BEEN DOUBLED SHIRT" (with a pic of Luna on it)
    Hmm maybe even a hat that says Gamer on it...i can go make one at my mall maybe...
    hmmm well anyways not a bad idea!
    Amin
    AsS Clan Trial
    AsS Clan Trial

Post  Amin on Sat May 05, 2012 2:59 pm

Hrvoje wrote:I want you to meet you all guys in real life too. It would be awesome (just reactions of metting: WOAH! HOLY SHIT! WHOA... xD)
    I agree with you and defy but if we meet togather but we don't identify togather because we don't know reall names and faces..................xD
    Maybe i identify to defy.............D
    Dr.Robotnik
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Dr.Robotnik on Sat May 05, 2012 9:09 pm

Meeting in real life,hmmm...

I know this is just am hypothetical thing,but it would be awsum,then we could play sum Street Fighter (I kinda had to bring this up) and do some random stuff,and watch Friends and other shows,making jokes would be a lot better (poor Hrvoje,he's screwed xDD).And undeniably,there would be ponies,some of us would bring this up sooner or later.(Woah,we sure can get off topic like a bullet,still an interesting talk though).
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Billy on Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:52 pm

I haven't had a special reason for it, but I've been reading some old topics, and I found this one. Make scroll through it to read how people felt themselves then. They take a gloomy view of things. Fortunately everything has changed! I'm so glad, the clan is very alive nowadays. Even though some of the older members are no longer active, the overall picture looks pretty good since we managed to attract new members. Plus, just take a look at the application board, and you will see how many applications for membership we have! Isn't that good? Isn't everything going just fine? Yes, it is!
    Lebowski
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Lebowski on Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:34 pm

The MIGHTY AsS is kicking ASS!

AsS Clan Trial
    AsS Clan Trial

Bringing back the real might ass

Post  BABA1 on Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:33 am

Yep u r right Billy!, I think it's more fun playing at the server these days. I'll try mah best to be more active than my PAPA(nousername). Thus, I suffer from hackophobia, they always tease us but we always pawn them!
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje on Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:44 pm

I think it's finally back. Best times are just to come.
    ZeeFighter

Location : Planet Vegeta, But after Destroyed living on Planet Earth. xD

Post  ZeeFighter on Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:51 pm

AsS will be the Strongest Clan in the history of vc-mp. Rock

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:10 am