Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

See you later ;D!

Icarus

See you later ;D!

Post  Icarus on Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:57 pm

Guys i am leaving the clan. Because i am bored of the clan, i can't kill all of players and that is bored, for this moment, maybe in other moment i will re app hehe. I will continue playing in Lebowski Server, and don't forget, THIS CLAN ARE BEST OF THE BEST!
    Take care guys and Bye! Smile

Icarus your friend Very Happy cheers Rock

AsS Rules!
    Defy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Re: See you later ;D!

Post  Defy on Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:10 am

Hey to say it ,but when i can't kill other players when they lag,i just leave them alone or go play something else.
    I would never leave clan if I would get boored in geting killed or playing.Even if u re aply,what will happen after few weeks when u get boored?Quit again?
    Anyways that I said what i would be doing if I get boored and that it's not a good reason to,so...

It's your decision,hope you will change your mind Wink
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Billy on Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:34 am

Icarus wrote:Because i am bored of the clan, i can't kill all of players and that is bored, for this moment, maybe in other moment i will re app hehe.
    The decision is yours, but "leaving...return...perhaps later leaving and return again". It sounds not good to me. I don't think, our clan should be treated like a hotel, and I don't think our clan members are guests in that hotel, and they can leave and return in their rooms any time, only because they have been bored.
    Defy wrote:I would never leave clan if I would get boored in geting killed or playing.
    I agree with you Defy. Cool

Rodrigo

Post  Rodrigo on Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:45 pm

The dicision is yours, btw, why you will leave the clan and play on the same server? With AsS tag you have more privileges.
    Icarus

Post  Icarus on Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:05 pm

Rodrigo wrote:The dicision is yours, btw, why you will leave the clan and play on the same server? With AsS tag you have more privileges.

Hehehe yea i know Rod but i like change my nick all times and I feel some pressure with only 2 nicks hehe
    Dr.Robotnik
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Location : Still In Retrogameland. Status: Alternating between VC and the classix.

Post  Dr.Robotnik on Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:29 pm

I thought you were different Icarus,leaving the clan because it got "boring" shows how superficial you are,shameful.
    Sometimes I feel like VC:MP itself gets boring,so I find other stuff to do and come back later,and I admit there are players out there who are better than me when it comes to fighting,and I don't leave because of that.All my friends are in this clan and I like it a lot,so it would be stupid if I left.If someone pisses me off,I really don't care if they do,they're just random people and I own most of them,so yeah,no one pisses me off.I'm gonna miss you,though I still wonder why would someone join a clan and then quit it because it got boring,doesn't even seem a real reason to me,I agree with Billy in the hotel part,people should be decided when they apply to join a clan.
    Anways good luck,I will miss you,too bad there was too much pression for you to handle and you had to go.
    Icarus

Post  Icarus on Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:59 pm

Sad  I'm so sorry guys :/ i will not left the clan.
    i'm apologizing for this  i'm an idiot for leave this clan.
    I am an idiot, sorry  Sad  Sad  Sad
    Dr.Robotnik
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Location : Still In Retrogameland. Status: Alternating between VC and the classix.

Post  Dr.Robotnik on Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:19 pm

It's good to know you reconsidered and is gonna stay cheers
    And you're not an idiot,you just took a decision without thinking it through,like me when I wanted to eat chilli peppers and they were too spicy...
    Icarus

Post  Icarus on Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:22 pm

Dr.Robotnik wrote:like me when I wanted to eat chilli peppers and they were too spicy...
    Hahahahahaha !! lol! lol! Laugh
    jumping

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:07 am