Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

GREAT NEWS

Dangerous

GREAT NEWS

Post  Dangerous on Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:17 pm

dont worry AsS clan members but now me and dark are friends and he was with me yesterday in lebowski server but with another nickname which is mysterious without the clan tag and he told me to tell you this that he will leave the clan to join LBR so this is it no i told you the message bye bye
    Lebowski
    Administrator
    Administrator

Re: GREAT NEWS

Post  Lebowski on Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:46 pm

Hey Dangerous,
    Why do you and Dark have the same IP address? I think Dark and Dangerous are the same person! Weak Hangman

Rodrigo

Post  Rodrigo on Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:22 pm

Do you share the same Internet?
    Icarus

Post  Icarus on Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:11 pm

I think he is the real Dark, by the way he said me he will leave the clan a few days ago. :/
    Defy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Defy on Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:47 am

Well judging to this,I realy don't think that there was any good progress between you and Dark.
    You say,that he is leaving clan?How do we know if its true or not?
    I'd like to hear Dark's opinion on this,and then we will see maybe you are telling the truth,but yet,I'm not falling for that 1
    Maria
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Maria on Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:06 am

Lebowski wrote:Hey Dangerous,
    Why do you and Dark have the same IP address? I think Dark and Dangerous are the same person! Weak Hangman

I can't believe they have the same address ip. I never checked because it just seemed impossible to me that Dangerous and Dark are the same person or at least friends in real life or family. Good job Mick! YouRock

Dark, I know you wanted to attract our attention by doing those topics insulting yourself, that was so lame. Anyways your plan succeded only for few months. Now, don't be shy to log in with your nickname and tell us that you're leaving the clan.

AsS Clan Member

Post  StoneCold on Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:08 am

ok i think that something wrong with this thing because this is the second time i come to the forums since a long time anyway and hero know this but i have no time to even play any kind of games because i am in the middle of my exams so i can't come here but as i am in computer engineering faculty and i don't know if u guys know this but there is a collection of programs which is called IP MASK which allow hiding host's IP and allow any desired IP to be shown instead,and i am not soft little kid , i am 18 years old so i am big enough to say anything without being scared. I am not this kind of person maria anyway thank u all for ur full confidence in me and this prove that no one know me well so thanks again
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Billy on Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:27 am

Dangerous wrote:dont worry AsS clan members but now me and dark are friends and he was with me yesterday in lebowski server but with another nickname which is mysterious without the clan tag and he told me to tell you this that he will leave the clan to join LBR so this is it no i told you the message bye bye
    Dark wrote:ok i think that something wrong with this thing because this is the second time i come to the forums since a long time anyway and hero know this but i have no time to even play any kind of games because i am in the middle of my exams so i can't come here but as i am in computer engineering faculty and i don't know if u guys know this but there is a collection of programs which is called IP MASK which allow hiding host's IP and allow any desired IP to be shown instead,and i am not soft little kid , i am 18 years old so i am big enough to say anything without being scared. I am not this kind of person maria anyway thank u all for ur full confidence in me and this prove that no one know me well so thanks again
    I've just analyzed these two posts above. I found some common things. The sentences are long, and they have been written with using small letters in the beginning. I noticed, there are no any commas in the first post. The second post is about 2.5 times longer than the first one, but there were used 2 commas only - this is not that much. It can be noticed, commas are not very popular, as though. So, these two styles of writing are at least very close.
    Maria wrote:I can't believe they have the same address ip. I never checked because it just seemed impossible to me that Dangerous and Dark are the same person or at least friends in real life or family. Good job Mick! YouRock
    I've never checked IP-s of these two users too, Maria. I haven't supposed, that some of our members would do something like that.

Edit: Also there are no any points in the end of the sentences, I've just noticed it.

Administrator

Post  Maria on Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:51 am

Oh wow...I'm not buying this. I wanna tell you that you failed again, Dark.

-He is not an admin how did he know your ip? Don't tell me he hacked it Rolling Eyes
    -How come you and him type exactly in the same way, you make the same grammatical mistakes, you don't type capital letters and u always forget to put a full stop at the end of your posts.
    -You are busy doing your exams I suppose and not coming on the forums so often, so how did you know this topic was posted here about you and replied to what I said after a very short time? Don't tell me it was a coincidence.
    -Why Dangerous comes here only to complain about you? We are a clan, we all have the same attitude, so he is supposed to hate and complain about the rest of us too. I told ya you are an attention seeker.
    -Your email addresses both contain Egyptian words Rolling Eyes Don't lie, eventhough I don't really speak Egyptian but I do understand it very well.
    -How come I never met you and Dangerous both on the server?

Dark, I never say something without thinking and making sure it is right. Now, I can tell you are NOT saying teh truth...

AsS Clan Member

Post  Hero on Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:53 pm

heya fellows long time no see first i wanna apologize for not being on for some time this is because i got stuck in college stuff
    second my dear fellows i know dark he is my best friend and school buddy .i believe he is innocent plus, many of egyptians do some silly grammatical mistakes and forget the proper punctuatuion.Also the idea of IP mask is true (i used to be a system hacker so Smile ) .no need to be an admin only a simple ip locator program will do the trick . All what for dangerous to get his ip is just to log in the same server (even with a different nick )and activate program to get the gate way IP of every single player on that server. i know it is sick but what ahell is expected from an LBR MAD . Besides he is having his exams and he receives studying material online so every now and then he checks the forums . i dont relieve dark from being guilty but this reasons may question wither they are the same person ,well my brothers (and sisters Smile ) i suggest
    Dark receives a demotion preventing him from practicing his commands of kick jail in the server for some time until two things happen
    1/we have a hard evidence that dark is dangerous
    2/this incident never (I MEAN NEVER DARK ) happens again
    thank you guys for your patience ...missed you all
    Dr.Robotnik
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Location : Still In Retrogameland. Status: Alternating between VC and the classix.

Post  Dr.Robotnik on Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:58 pm

When I first read this,I thought it was a joke or something,but I changed my mind now.Dark,why are you doing this?
    And Hero,please edit or delete your previous post, you are teaching people how to hack!! Action
    Hero
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hero on Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:10 pm

oh noo
    i didnt even tell the way Smile Smile Smile Smile
    what i mean is not to learn ppl hacking (not after i retired )
    my point is to show some points that may prove dark's innocence
    Rock Rock

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:09 am