Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

My Appolpgie

Kittrell

My Appolpgie

Post  Kittrell on Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:01 am

I have told Robo this, and Maria this, and so I want to apologize about what I did to nousername and Mick. If you dont know what happened this is what happened. Someone told me nousername's password to me and I got curious to see if it worked, and it did. I found the there and I gave him 1 million dollars and I said give this to Kittrell as a gift. I left for 10 minutes then I found mick there the there and nousername there. Mick told me 'Kittrell, you are not a good person' That really hurt me and I hate getting in trouble. I been rejected so many times and alienated from houses that used to be my friends. I am so sorry about what I did. I thought about what Mick said and started blaming myself real bad thinking im just like the rest of the scum bags of the world. The maria pointed out to me that no one is perfect, we all make mistakes but then I thought I knew it was wrong and I did it anyways. I made a promise to someone that helped me feel better and I want to keep that promise. Mick I would be so happy and relived if you can forgive me and you too nousername if you could forgive me of what I have done. Nousername if you forgive me and you would let me talk to you again I have to share something important with you. This is the picture I would look at everyday and eat myself up inside.

I will keep this picture and remember that promise I made to that special someone. I would like to thank Maria and Robot for listening and giving me tips and advice. I really felt like if I told them I would get a very bad reaction but they were mature about it, helped me, and got me realized that no one is perfect, because if you were me it wouldn't be the first time to think to myself 'I make too many mistakes' 'there is something wrong with me'. Please forgive me.
    Maria
    Administrator
    Administrator

Re: My Appolpgie

Post  Maria on Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:48 am

You did good by apologizing. Now, it's up to nousername and Mick they will decide if they should forgive you or not.

AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje on Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:31 am

You made a mistake, but I hope too, that it will be fixed by this post, because you made it good like Maria said.
    Lebowski
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Lebowski on Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:51 am

You are not banned anymore. Thank you for apologizing. Everyone makes mistakes.

Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Maria on Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:36 am

I met nousername on the SA-MP Lebowski server today and he said he forgave you. Kittrell it's good to be given a second chance, right? I'm sure you're very happy now. I want you to remember that you promised me not to do bad things or annoy players anymore, so keep your promise. And thank you both Mick and nousername for forgiving him, you guys are awesome! Smile

Here's a screenshot....

Post  Kittrell on Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:38 pm

Thank you Mick and Nousername for forgiving me. I guess everyone does make mistakes but is there a limit?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:53 pm