Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!


    AsS Members who will participate in vice war 2

    Share
    avatar
    Maria
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Posts : 675
    Reputation : 33
    Join date : 2010-06-01
    Location : The HiLLs

    AsS Members who will participate in vice war 2

    Post  Maria on Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:46 am

    After a discussion, we decided that the following AsS members are going to participate in Vice War 2 -Red Team-. If you want to participate and your nickname is not in the list, please let me know.

    Members:

    [AsS]Maria
    [AsS]Savior
    [AsS]Hrvoje
    [AsS]Rodrigo
    [AsS]Dark
    [AsS]Hero
    [AsS]Vilis
    [AsS]Manuel
    [AsS]Icarus
    [AsS]Dr.Robotnik
    [AsS]ThePunisher
    [AsS]88nateatx


    Last edited by Maria on Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:41 pm; edited 3 times in total


    _____________________
    avatar
    Amin
    AsS Clan Trial
    AsS Clan Trial

    Posts : 338
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-10-28
    Age : 26
    Location : Heaven

    Re: AsS Members who will participate in vice war 2

    Post  Amin on Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:23 am

    88nateatx is not include your list although he say he is in!!!
    avatar
    Maria
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Posts : 675
    Reputation : 33
    Join date : 2010-06-01
    Location : The HiLLs

    Re: AsS Members who will participate in vice war 2

    Post  Maria on Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:52 am

    Nah, Nathan is having some color issues......lol

    Icarus is added to the list!


    _____________________
    avatar
    88nateatx
    Newbie

    Posts : 678
    Reputation : 22
    Join date : 2010-06-07
    Age : 20
    Location : In the studio, making some beat5. Status: Retired.

    Re: AsS Members who will participate in vice war 2

    Post  88nateatx on Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:59 pm

    Maria wrote:Nah, Nathan is having some color issues......lol

    Icarus is added to the list!
    That was just a joke lol Team Red
    avatar
    Hero
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

    Posts : 166
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2011-01-17

    Re: AsS Members who will participate in vice war 2

    Post  Hero on Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:51 pm

    guys count me out so sorry Sad Sad
    i am not powerfull yet to take on hanney or any of the other pros i am still developing my running style you will love it folks but for now i will be burden Smile
    in addition my modem is out and i am using stick (usp) so high ping
    so hope you guys make the red team win
    go team AsS Rock Rock

    WiLsOn
    Newbie

    Posts : 1
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-07-30

    Re: AsS Members who will participate in vice war 2

    Post  WiLsOn on Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:58 am

    Good Luck Ass Smile i m sure we will won this time

    and blue will cry like a shit !
    avatar
    Ice_Queen
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

    Posts : 102
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2010-05-31
    Location : Doll House

    Re: AsS Members who will participate in vice war 2

    Post  Ice_Queen on Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:59 pm

    How 'bout this? What a Face



    _____________________
    avatar
    88nateatx
    Newbie

    Posts : 678
    Reputation : 22
    Join date : 2010-06-07
    Age : 20
    Location : In the studio, making some beat5. Status: Retired.

    Re: AsS Members who will participate in vice war 2

    Post  88nateatx on Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:10 pm

    Ice_Queen wrote:How 'bout this? What a Face

    Sure, just let me blast the blue guy's head off first Razz

    ferrari32
    Newbie

    Posts : 4
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-07-28

    Re: AsS Members who will participate in vice war 2

    Post  ferrari32 on Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:20 pm

    Hero wrote:guys count me out so sorry Sad Sad
    i am not powerfull yet to take on hanney or any of the other pros i am still developing my running style you will love it folks but for now i will be burden Smile
    in addition my modem is out and i am using stick (usp) so high ping
    so hope you guys make the red team win
    go team AsS Rock Rock
    The higher the ping, the more awesome. Just don't let it be over 400.
    avatar
    Hero
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

    Posts : 166
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2011-01-17

    Re: AsS Members who will participate in vice war 2

    Post  Hero on Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:40 pm

    the hero is back fellows with a new style more accurate stubby and more fierce than ever Shoot Shoot Shoot
    bk bk got your back
    avatar
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

    Posts : 1085
    Reputation : 31
    Join date : 2010-10-09
    Age : 19

    Re: AsS Members who will participate in vice war 2

    Post  Hrvoje on Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:35 am

    Listen guys, I will be away from home (vacation) for 20 days and in that days 13 August will be in Sad. So, I dont know will I be in war, so put my name in ? I will tell you when I will leave my home, but to then, I am playing VCMP Very Happy
    avatar
    Tobi
    Newbie

    Posts : 37
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2010-06-02
    Age : 24
    Location : VCMP

    Re: AsS Members who will participate in vice war 2

    Post  Tobi on Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:25 am

    the war is tomorrow D; good luck,i wish if you guys were in blue team :< cuz blue team is gonna WIN!!!!!!
    avatar
    Maria
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Posts : 675
    Reputation : 33
    Join date : 2010-06-01
    Location : The HiLLs

    Re: AsS Members who will participate in vice war 2

    Post  Maria on Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:40 pm

    Tobi wrote:the war is tomorrow D; good luck,i wish if you guys were in blue team :< cuz blue team is gonna WIN!!!!!!

    This is gonna be fun, good luck Tobi!


    _____________________

    Rodrigo
    Newbie

    Posts : 290
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2011-04-20
    Age : 20
    Location : Moon

    Re: AsS Members who will participate in vice war 2

    Post  Rodrigo on Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:45 pm

    Vice Wars SUCKS, it's fun, but the leaders are huge NOOOOOOBBBBBBSSS!!! I got crazy when I was banned, with NO reason!

    I won't accept more Vice Wars, NEVER.
    avatar
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

    Posts : 1085
    Reputation : 31
    Join date : 2010-10-09
    Age : 19

    Re: AsS Members who will participate in vice war 2

    Post  Hrvoje on Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:17 pm

    I can't even join there. I will never more be in that too.
    avatar
    Dr.Robotnik
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

    Posts : 697
    Reputation : 32
    Join date : 2010-12-14
    Age : 20
    Location : Still In Retrogameland. Status: Alternating between VC and the classix.

    Re: AsS Members who will participate in vice war 2

    Post  Dr.Robotnik on Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:17 pm

    C'mon guys,Vice War was very cool,at least to me!
    I joined there without any trouble,killed the enemies,defended,attacked...it was very fun.Too bad you got banned for no reason Rodrigo,I can ask the admins to unban you if you want.
    Hrvoje,to join the server,do it as if it was Lebowski.It will ask you for a password.Type in vew.Then,when you connect type /c register ,and after that you're all set,choose the skins with blue outfits,spawn and have fun!
    avatar
    Maria
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Posts : 675
    Reputation : 33
    Join date : 2010-06-01
    Location : The HiLLs

    Re: AsS Members who will participate in vice war 2

    Post  Maria on Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:16 pm

    Winners so far Wink





    _____________________

    Rodrigo
    Newbie

    Posts : 290
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2011-04-20
    Age : 20
    Location : Moon

    Re: AsS Members who will participate in vice war 2

    Post  Rodrigo on Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:13 pm

    I was unbanned and I did 510 points, I couldn't do more because I have to go sleep.
    avatar
    Dr.Robotnik
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

    Posts : 697
    Reputation : 32
    Join date : 2010-12-14
    Age : 20
    Location : Still In Retrogameland. Status: Alternating between VC and the classix.

    Re: AsS Members who will participate in vice war 2

    Post  Dr.Robotnik on Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:37 pm

    I got like 207 points over there,and it was really fun!
    I thought my ping would be a problem,but it wasnt,I only got kicked for ping once.Last time I looked at the stats,it was 13571 for blues and 17156 for the reds,I'm not sure,but it was something like that.I think [AsS] did great during this war,and other clans helped us a lot.Next time there's a Vice War,I am definitely going to be in.Great job mates!
    avatar
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

    Posts : 1085
    Reputation : 31
    Join date : 2010-10-09
    Age : 19

    Re: AsS Members who will participate in vice war 2

    Post  Hrvoje on Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:25 am

    Dr.Robotnik wrote:C'mon guys,Vice War was very cool,at least to me!
    I joined there without any trouble,killed the enemies,defended,attacked...it was very fun.Too bad you got banned for no reason Rodrigo,I can ask the admins to unban you if you want.
    Hrvoje,to join the server,do it as if it was Lebowski.It will ask you for a password.Type in vew.Then,when you connect type /c register ,and after that you're all set,choose the skins with blue outfits,spawn and have fun!

    I did it Robo, but after 5 sec, it says that it lost FUCKING connection!!!

    Rodrigo
    Newbie

    Posts : 290
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2011-04-20
    Age : 20
    Location : Moon

    Re: AsS Members who will participate in vice war 2

    Post  Rodrigo on Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:14 am

    Hrvoje wrote:
    Dr.Robotnik wrote:C'mon guys,Vice War was very cool,at least to me!
    I joined there without any trouble,killed the enemies,defended,attacked...it was very fun.Too bad you got banned for no reason Rodrigo,I can ask the admins to unban you if you want.
    Hrvoje,to join the server,do it as if it was Lebowski.It will ask you for a password.Type in vew.Then,when you connect type /c register ,and after that you're all set,choose the skins with blue outfits,spawn and have fun!

    I did it Robo, but after 5 sec, it says that it lost FUCKING connection!!!

    Did you registered on forum?
    avatar
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

    Posts : 1085
    Reputation : 31
    Join date : 2010-10-09
    Age : 19

    Re: AsS Members who will participate in vice war 2

    Post  Hrvoje on Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:09 pm

    Rodrigo wrote:
    Hrvoje wrote:
    Dr.Robotnik wrote:C'mon guys,Vice War was very cool,at least to me!
    I joined there without any trouble,killed the enemies,defended,attacked...it was very fun.Too bad you got banned for no reason Rodrigo,I can ask the admins to unban you if you want.
    Hrvoje,to join the server,do it as if it was Lebowski.It will ask you for a password.Type in vew.Then,when you connect type /c register ,and after that you're all set,choose the skins with blue outfits,spawn and have fun!

    I did it Robo, but after 5 sec, it says that it lost FUCKING connection!!!

    Did you registered on forum?

    Yes. But I forgot the password on that forum -_-
    avatar
    Maria
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Posts : 675
    Reputation : 33
    Join date : 2010-06-01
    Location : The HiLLs

    Re: AsS Members who will participate in vice war 2

    Post  Maria on Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:00 pm

    Tobi wrote:the war is tomorrow D; good luck,i wish if you guys were in blue team :< cuz blue team is gonna WIN!!!!!!

    By the way Tobi, you misspelled RED Twisted Evil


    _____________________

    Sponsored content

    Re: AsS Members who will participate in vice war 2

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:53 pm