Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

LBR vs AsS

george
    Banned User
    Banned User

LBR vs AsS

Post  george on Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:57 pm

proposal for clan war against LBR Clan.

Server: my server of clan war.
    Script: LBR Clan War Script v1.0
    Players: 5-5
    Data: 09/07/2011
    Hour: 19:00
    Timezone: -3:00
    Weps: all weapons, less molotov, rocket and db.

Script Info: this clan war is a little different because we have not won rounds, but yes for most points won by each murder, certain points achieved per round, to be more specific, the clan that wins more points in 3 round wins the clan war.
    to that the round occurs fair, the player that die it will stay frozen, until the round ends, it will be thawed when the next round start

I will disclose the ip after

are interested?

Rodrigo

Re: LBR vs AsS

Post  Rodrigo on Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:22 am

hmmmmmm... One question: Why a war?
    xD, Good luck [AsS]'s (if you accept) I am out, because I can't see reasons to a fight.
    george
    Banned User
    Banned User

Post  george on Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:52 pm

Rodrigo wrote:hmmmmmm... One question: Why a war?
    xD, Good luck [AsS]'s (if you accept) I am out, because I can't see reasons to a fight.

see here http://ass-clan.team-forum.net

/Edited By Maria/

No Advertising, Please.
    Maria
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Maria on Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:04 pm

Your clan website that you posted has been removed, NO Advertising. Read the forum rules Click

I saw that topic on your clan website, lol you guys made a whole topic talking shit about us? And calling us sons of bitches? LOL that was funny as hell. For your information, we don't waste our time fighting a bunch of noobs.

Last edited by Maria on Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

AsS Clan Member

Post  Defy on Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:04 pm

I"m with Rod and Maria,what's the point
    EDER00100
    Banned User
    Banned User

Post  EDER00100 on Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:13 pm

Hey Mocinha,mais respeito,nós temos respeito por vocês,e por que vocês nao tem respeito por nós? hein? e não somos noob,olha nossos stats no XE >Sad
    george
    Banned User
    Banned User

Post  george on Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:15 pm

sry by link.

but The reason for not having this clan war is stupid
    you has fear loses?
    come this clan war is just to fun Very Happy
    EDER00100
    Banned User
    Banned User

Post  EDER00100 on Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:17 pm

a Proxima,Aceitem a War,para não passar vergonha

se vocês Respeitasen a gente,mais,vocês nao respeita,por que? a gente para de chingar vocês,se nós todos ser amigos,seria melhor.
    EDER00100
    Banned User
    Banned User

Post  EDER00100 on Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:33 pm

Ahh...uma coisinha..aquele chingamento..nao era de vocês,eu e o nino estava-mos se chingando.. bom,normal entre a gente!
    Lebowski
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Lebowski on Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:29 pm

They talk shit about the [AsS] clan? We allow them to play in our server any time they want and they repay us by talking shit. Maybe LBR clan should be banned from Lebowski server. LBR is a joke anyway. All they do is annoy people and talk rude to people.

Post  Guest on Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:43 pm

Eder,aqui os únicos que falam português são eu,o Grugi e o Rodrigo,você tinha que por os posts em inglês rapaz,para que outros possam entender.A propósito,o xingamento infantil entre vocês mostra o quanto "maturos" são,e eu nao acho que os outros membros daqui iriam querer lutar com aqueles que parecem ser um bando de bebês,me desculpem,por que sei que nesse clã LBR tem gente de bem,como George e o Júnior,no entanto,gente como Ederson,Matador e Edehilton fazem o clã de vocês parecer ridículo e estúpido,toda vez que vejo eles em algum server,falam besteira um do outro sem acabar nunca,xingam a mãe um do outro,xingam todo mundo de lagger,noob,etc.Toda vez que entram no server Lebowski o Matador causa encrenca,e se o Eder e o Nino estiverem junto,vira uma festa do palavrão.
    Eu conheço esses três faz muito tempo,e antes,eles não eram besteirentos assim.Enfim,eu não conheço o resto do clã,mas espero que não sejam como eles.Se essa guerra acontecer mesmo,eu estarei lá,mas vamos esperar mais um pouco e ver no que dá.

I was just telling him that he has to make posts in english,because no one can understand what he said,and I said in portuguese what I'm gonna say in english right below.Ed said that the cursing was just between him and Nino,but later on the topic they said bad things about us too.I would go to this clan war thing just for fun,but I am not sure if I want to waste my time fighting with an unprofessional clan like this one,all they do is say bullshit about each other,and their members(not even the clan leader!) is able to speak english correctly.What a shame...
    Anyways,I'm pretty sure we would win.I think most [AsS] members would go to this clan war,but some of the challenging clan's members have to grow up and learn A LOT before they can invite us to a real war...
    Every time Matador,Nino and Ed join the Lebowski server,they say a lot of dumb things,making their clan look bad.Some people in that clan are actually good people,like George and Junior,but these other three are a big disapointment when compared to the others.Let's just see what happens now!
    Defy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Defy on Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:59 pm

Lebowski wrote:They talk shit about the [AsS] clan? We allow them to play in our server any time they want and they repay us by talking shit. Maybe LBR clan should be banned from Lebowski server. LBR is a joke anyway. All they do is annoy people and talk rude to people.
    yeah specialy the matador!

Rodrigo

Post  Rodrigo on Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:17 pm

LBR's give your names...... to the mad's house. Smile Good luck there, you insulted our clan, and you are giving us more insults to we accept it! TALK ENGLISH, do you have fear of us? xDDD

We don't need fights to be great fighters, because we already are, in contrast of you!
    EDER00100
    Banned User
    Banned User

Post  EDER00100 on Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:30 pm

pode parar por aí,eu chingo,mais,nao chingo o Clan de voces,para que eu vou chingar o clan de vocês,perder tempo a toa..e Robo,eu chingo os membros do MEU CLAN e eu nao to chingado o SEU CLAN -.-
    não vem querendo botar a culpa só em min! MAD Action que massa esses emoticons ;D afro esse cabelo pareçe o meu ;D
    george
    Banned User
    Banned User

Post  george on Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:18 pm

Lebowski wrote:They talk shit about the [AsS] clan? We allow them to play in our server any time they want and they repay us by talking shit. Maybe LBR clan should be banned from Lebowski server. LBR is a joke anyway. All they do is annoy people and talk rude to people.

LBR dont is a joke, you is a joke, you dont know all member of the LBR, and the member that talked shit about the AsS clan, maybe he have an reason Wink.

some member of the AsS i like Smile

Rodrigo, Robo and Icarus
    the others dont me gave any reason to taht i like.
    Hero
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hero on Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:22 pm

i am with defy and robo
    if you guys wanna take them i will gladely join ur side 3 asses vs the whole LBR... respects to the good members of LBR..to hell with the ninoob and edvader..(propably 2 asses and on ass_t) Naruto Naruto Naruto Naruto
    Naruto
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Naruto on Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:48 pm

I wouldnt waste my time or bullets on a loser clan like LBR...

Go get some practice, then in a couple of years when you are better, then, maybe, only maybe we will lower our ability and fight you, but not untill then...

AsS clan rules VC-MP!!! Naruto

I don't care who I have to fight!
    If he rips my arms out, I'll kick him to death!
    If he rips my legs off, I'll bite him to death!
    If he rips my head off, I'll stare him to death!
    And if he gouges out my eyes, I'll curse him from the grave!

george
    Banned User
    Banned User

Post  george on Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:11 pm

Naruto wrote:I wouldnt waste my time or bullets on a loser clan like LBR...

Go get some practice, then in a couple of years when you are better, then, maybe, only maybe we will lower our ability and fight you, but not untill then...

AsS clan rules VC-MP!!! Naruto

lol

you is crazy!

LBR is a nice clan, if you dont want challenge the LBR then you has fear!
    eu não queriar fala isso mais: Chupa meu pau fdp
    Ice_Queen
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Ice_Queen on Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:30 pm

Bye LBR n00bs....and as Naruto said come back to challenge us in the future on our server!

The reasons for banning you are : Talking bad about us in order to ruin our reputation, using another language on an international forum, and finally we have no room for noobs here Smile

Post  88nateatx on Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:45 pm

In other words, Respect is everything.

Post  Guest on Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:35 pm

I changed my mind about LBR,I said some members were nice,but they're just a group of big unprofessional n00bs,why the hell I would waste my time fighting a bunch of idiots who say bad things about my clan?And they thought we were scared just because we didn't fight them.We don't have to prove anything to you,we know we own you guys at any time,at any circunstance...
    So why would we waste our precious time and ammo proving you guys what you already know?!
    Edehilton

HAHAHAHAH

Post  Edehilton on Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:34 pm

Ice_Queen wrote:Bye LBR n00bs....and as Naruto said come back to challenge us in the future on our server!

The reasons for banning you are : Talking bad about us in order to ruin our reputation, using another language on an international forum, and finally we have no room for noobs here Smile
    HAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA B I G L I A R
    Hero
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hero on Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:09 am

BIG liar !!!!!
    hey edhilton noob didnt you see what happened in Vice War i owned you and rockz all by myself me alone took you 2 down and i am the weakest here .only one AsS can take you your entire clan down to oblivian
    and as i always say
    OWNED BY THE AsSes
    Dangerous

Post  Dangerous on Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:34 pm

i am here for one thing,to give [AsS]Dark a message
    i want to tell him to STOP BEING A FUCKIN' NOOB AND STOP SPAWN KILLING IN LEBOWSKI SERVER ABD BECARFUL CUZ WE SEE THAT YOU ARE ALONE IN YOUR CLAN AND YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS HERE SO WE ARE GOING TO PWN YOU NOOB
    BE CARFUL

Post  Guest on Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:25 pm

Another complaining nab Razz wrote:i am here for one thing,to give [AsS]Dark a message
    i want to tell him to STOP BEING A FUCKIN' NOOB AND STOP SPAWN KILLING IN LEBOWSKI SERVER ABD BECARFUL CUZ WE SEE THAT YOU ARE ALONE IN YOUR CLAN AND YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS HERE SO WE ARE GOING TO PWN YOU NOOB
    BE CARFUL
    Was that supposed to sound silly,stupid or ridiculous?Or maybe all of them?
    Dark has many friends here,and I'm one of them,so if you mess with him,you'll have a lot of trouble...
    Spawnkilling is allowed in Lebowski server,and where did you get the crazy idea that he has no friends here?
    Now that my message was sended,I hope it has been clear enough to any other loser making complaints... Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:54 am