Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

Application- [KM]Kittrell (denied)

Kittrell

Application- [KM]Kittrell (denied)

Post  Kittrell on Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:17 am

-Your Nickname(s) ingame: Kittrell was my first name ever. [KM]Kittrell was when I joined KM, and if I get accepted I would be happy to add a [AsS]Kittrell to my nicknames, so if I apply to be an admin on some server I can say I was in this clan and I'm proud of it.

-Where are you from: United States, Arizona

-How old are you: 12

-Your gender: Male

-Your favorite weapons: Stubby Shotgun, M4, MP5, Teargas

-how well do you speak english: Very Well I was born in the U.S. I know a lot and can communicate easily to the members.

-When did you start playing vc-mp 2 Years Ago

-How often do you play vc-mp: Everyday, that is if the people work on the cable line.

-Have you been in a clan before? If yes tell us which clan and why did you

leave it. Killing Machines, because its like the clan died down, forums not active and I rarely see my KM mates.

-Why do you want to join the clan? Because I heard it was a nice special well mannard fighting clan and I love to fight and was told I got some skills but I want to help this time because I can make some members happy because If their alone in the server I can come they will say hello to me and we can have a good time. I'm real mature *Cough* lol but it's all about the fun in the server and teaching people that this clan is nice and a well constructed clan so they would want to join.

-Do you play SA:MP? I used to but I got a slow computer so SA:MP is slow for me. VC:MP I will lag sure but at least I can move fast then all slow because San Andreas is a big game.
    Maria
    Administrator
    Administrator

Re: Application- [KM]Kittrell (denied)

Post  Maria on Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:54 am

You already applied for the AsS clan, but your application got denied. Because you've been rude to AsS clan members, and you evaded using !gotoloc commands..est, which means you were not respecting our clan rules.
    Naruto and I met you on the server today, we played for 3 hours or so, and I didn't notice any bad things about you, I mean no bad language, no evading, and the thing that I'm defenitely not going to deny is your good fighting skills. I don't know if you were acting good only to impress me and Naruto or you really decided to change and to be a part of our clan.

You mentioned that you wrote a topic on your [KM] Clan forums telling them that you're leaving the clan, but the thing that I can't understand is this:

Post  Kittrell on Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:01 am

It's my way of saying bye but I dont know if I want to go back since the members I've met are so nice, that just because if I would get kicked for any apparent reason I might go back or I might stay clan-less but I dont want to get kicked for any reason.
    Kittrell

Post  Kittrell on Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:11 am

I really want to change, when we were on today I never knew that I would end up here and applying for AsS. Thanks to you maria, you gave me the confidence to fight and not evade. I feel ready to be tested and get a comment on how I do with my skills.
    88nateatx

Post  88nateatx on Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:05 am

Maria wrote:You already applied for the AsS clan, but your application got denied. Because you've been rude to AsS clan members, and you evaded using !gotoloc commands..est, which means you were not respecting our clan rules.
    Naruto and I met you on the server today, we played for 3 hours or so, and I didn't notice any bad things about you, I mean no bad language, no evading, and the thing that I'm defenitely not going to deny is your good fighting skills. I don't know if you were acting good only to impress me and Naruto or you really decided to change and to be a part of our clan.

You mentioned that you wrote a topic on your [KM] Clan forums telling them that you're leaving the clan, but the thing that I can't understand is this:

This is a Joke..right?

Dr.Robotnik
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Location : Still In Retrogameland. Status: Alternating between VC and the classix.

Post  Dr.Robotnik on Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:12 pm

Hmmmmm,you were rude to me and racist towards me,just because I am from Brazil and you're from USA... I still remember your words pretty well: "You faggot,look at me i'm brazilian too jajajajaja".Then you said even more sh** about me and my country,but after that you regret and said:"Sorry,I take back what I said",then you changed your mind again:"I won't take back what I said,you asshole".And a few days later you said again:"I take back what I said".I'm 100% sure I can't trust you.
    Just to make things clear: we speak portuguese in Brazil,not spanish as you thought,and when we laugh,we don't go like "jajajaja",and also,there is no room for damn racists like you in this clan.When we were on Nate's server,all you did was piss me off.Billy was right when he denied your application:we don't need members with mental problems (Saying bad things about the clan you want to join clearly shows us you've got problems,but being racist towards me was the worst thing you did).
    My vote is a big,red NO,and unlike you,I am NOT changing my mind.
    Kittrell

Post  Kittrell on Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:34 pm

Well I'm changing and you said s**t too. That never happend, I did say sorry but I never said I take it back, I said sorry one time. I never heard you saiying sorry about what you said to me. At leaste I said sorry for the things I said because you got me pissed too. In the libouski server Rule number 1 Respect Others. I was not respectful and we wernt on that server but still thats not an escuse for what I said. Respect others and have good manners. Respect expecialy AsS members. I'm sorry for what I said to you. I just said Look at me I'm brazillian jajajaja, I never called you a faggot. If I did then I'm sorry too. I'm just taking your word on what I said. Besides you got me pissed real bad, racisem is not me. It's ok if you dont change your mind, I respect your answer and just want to say sorry for what I said.
    Dr.Robotnik
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Location : Still In Retrogameland. Status: Alternating between VC and the classix.

Post  Dr.Robotnik on Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:54 pm

Yes,you said you took it back,twice.Yes,you called me a faggot and said things that were even worst,and Nate was there to confirm that.So besides a racist,you are a liar.Remember that you started that fight.In Nate's server you said so much crap,but here,you act like an innocent person who did nothing wrong,and that is the worst part,because you know what you did and you don't want to admit that.I didn't say sorry because I'm not sorry.By the way,just saying "sorry" won't fix all the things you said,words are like feathers:when you throw them away,you can never get them back,I told you that on the server once,but you probably "forgot" it too.

By the way,I just found the picture I was looking for,and I hope it refreshes your memory:
    Kittrell

Post  Kittrell on Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:03 pm

Dr.Robotnik wrote:Yes,you said you took it back,twice.Yes,you called me a faggot and said things that were even worst,and Nate was there to confirm that.So besides a racist,you are a liar.Remember that you started that fight.In Nate's server you said so much crap,but here,you act like an innocent person who did nothing wrong,and that is the worst part,because you know what you did and you don't want to admit that.I didn't say sorry because I'm not sorry.By the way,just saying "sorry" won't fix all the things you said,words are like feathers:when you throw them away,you can never get them back,I told you that on the server once,but you probably "forgot" it too.

By the way,I just found the picture I was looking for,and I hope it refreshes your memory:

:/ The part you said I'm acting all innocent? Read my last post carefully I said I did it I'm not a lier I didn't deny me calling you that...

**EDIT** When I said "Lazy ass cant even say !heal" At leste that shows I'm not a command abuser :/

Listen can you post all this somewhere else because are we fighting on an application or just vote like, NO or YESDont answer that you already said NO
    Grugi
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Grugi on Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:35 pm

We are humans and we make mistakes everytime, but after all these points Maria and Robo have said, I think there is no doubt about my vote.

You should read the ***To be accepted*** part again.
    http://ass-clan.team-forum.net/t3-application-format
    Maria wrote:***To be accepted***

1-you should be well mennered and respect the clan memebrs.

2 you must be over 14 years

3-You must be clanless.

As you can see, mannerless are not accepted in this clan. While you don't behave properly, you won't get my vote.
    Kittrell

Post  Kittrell on Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:52 pm

Ok Thanks you, every post counts and I like yours because it just gives me tips to be a better person so I can get accepted. I appreciate that, Thanks Grugi. Smile
    Naruto
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Naruto on Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:55 am

I say, why take a chance... After writing something like that and being rude to our AsS members, I have no trust... I vote NO at this time... If he comes in regularly, is respectful and shows a real dedication to joining us, then he can reapply in the future...

I don't care who I have to fight!
    If he rips my arms out, I'll kick him to death!
    If he rips my legs off, I'll bite him to death!
    If he rips my head off, I'll stare him to death!
    And if he gouges out my eyes, I'll curse him from the grave!

Defy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Defy on Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:01 am

You were nice when I was in server,but:
    After reading and watching what Robo wrote we can not trust you...
    BESIDES!
    Application requires "Not Younger that 14 Years OLD!"
    Yet my vote is no,but maybe u will get a chance ,good luck
    Kittrell

Post  Kittrell on Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:54 am

I think applying for AsS was a mistake. I have low chances because of what I did to robo no matter how long ago that was. I guess I had my hopes up too high but I wanted to join because you have nice friendly players, they can set a good role model for me and if I have some fighting skills but will a little training I can get better. In my old clan KM, there was no training, no interaction no servers just for KM just a clan to look on the post whos new and who joined, then I found you guys. Fun, Active, Interactive, and Training to make people better. I dont know if I will find another clan like this. It has its special features to make this a good clan. If I'll get rejected I'll know why and people dont like getting rejected but I like it because it teaches me what I've done wrong and how I can change that.
    Savior
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Savior on Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:27 am

well the only thing for me to say is that you really need to improve your attitude and try to be nice to other players like uhh hmm.... like you are going to say "it wasnt me you IDIOT" make it "it wasnt me i swear Very Happy lol"....
    oh and if you are going to say something bad just keep it to yourself Very Happy
    Naruto
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Naruto on Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:29 pm

Kittrell what you just wrote was very mature... You learn from your mistakes... I was glad to read your lastest post... Good job...

Your right, we are a clan like no other... We have great members and we have this system in place to keep it this way.. Lebowski did great work on the server and Maria did great work on this forum and building up this clan.. It is work that is held up to a higher standard than other clans, as it should because we are a special clan...

I don't care who I have to fight!
    If he rips my arms out, I'll kick him to death!
    If he rips my legs off, I'll bite him to death!
    If he rips my head off, I'll stare him to death!
    And if he gouges out my eyes, I'll curse him from the grave!

Kittrell

Post  Kittrell on Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:34 pm

I was talking to robo today and we talked you know and I made up with him and we are friends again. Very Happy
    Ice_Queen
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Ice_Queen on Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:00 pm

Kittrell wrote:I was talking to robo today and we talked you know and I made up with him and we are friends again. Very Happy

How can you prove that? I wanna hear it from Robotnik too tongue

Post  Kittrell on Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:28 pm

Lol sure Razz I'm no lier. Just PM him or something. Go ahead and ask him Smile

**EDIT** I still have a chance though... It's up to the rest *gulp*. They say I need more practice at fighting, they say I need to be more respectful and they say I need to have more manners and those things I can work on. Smile
    Dr.Robotnik
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Dr.Robotnik on Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:43 pm

Yes Ice Queen,I took the decision of forgiving him,even after what he said.Nevertheless,he is still a liar to me and I have no trust.I saw you lieing many times Kittrell,not mentioning that in your last application,you were 15 years old,but you are now 12 years old.By the way,after testing you,I say you should keep practicing.Good luck with that.
    Icarus

Post  Icarus on Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:28 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Last edited by Icarus on Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:14 pm; edited 2 times in total

Manuel

Post  Manuel on Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:36 pm

He sended me 500000 of money for i dont know why,sorry for my horrible english but he says something of 50k...i Dont have idea, other thing...i shooted accidentaly and killed him for error,he says me "noob",so to icarus is saying the same thing.

Sorry for this Kitrell,level up you actitude and when you do that,maybe i put a yes.

No

Kittrell

Post  Kittrell on Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:44 pm

I gave you 50k just to be nice, I gave u 50k I gave Icarus 100k and I gave someone else 50k I forgot who. Sure I can work on being respectful and have a few more manners but how come you called someone "puto" then "PUTO" when someone killed you? I have a picture.
    "Noob" means like a newbie or a new player, it was wrong for me to call you that but because your not new. "Puto" means hooker in Spanish? I dont know...
    I'll work on them while you work on them, we can do it together Smile
    Kittrell

Post  Kittrell on Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:09 pm

As I said before this clan is like no other and I can change and train and I will be willing to meet this clans expectations to join. I like the fact how I was testing how good this clan was so I kills one of the AsS and others came to kill me. They are a good group and a good team. They are there when you need them and when I needed someones help Icarus came and Dark came to help me and that's just a shocking "Wow" I like how this clan is cooperative and is just there. I can change and I'm willing to help people on the server if they ask a question like the most common I've heard was "How do you deposit or withdraw money from the bank?" I was riding in this hunter to take care of a hard lager to beat because he kept killing a bunch of AsS members and anyone is my friend because I'm willing to be nice to them and vilis came to me I said "oh no" and when I go to some of the AsS members they just say "dont come to me!" Thats OK but what I did was I had to eject from the hunter quick so vilis didn't die from my blades, I let the hunter blow up but I still killed the dude that was lagging so bad. I will do that for anyone on that server just to save a death point to their stats. Smile
    Dr.Robotnik
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Dr.Robotnik on Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:33 pm

I don't want to sound rude,but I don't think that sucking up to us so much will make you one of us quicker.You already said you were going to change,but I don't think that saying it a million times will help you.You say that we're great,we kill everyone,and you say it all the time,and it kinda makes it sound superficial,like if you were only saying these things just to get in the clan quicker,and since the moment I met you,you haven't changed at all,specially yesterday when I was testing Icarus,Rodrigo and Gamer,you kept interrupting and shooting missiles at us,we told you to stop lots of times,and when we killed you in the first times,you were cinical and said "nice" (whenever an [AsS] member kills you,you say "nice",but when someone else kills you,you say they're laggers or noobs).But in the end I killed you a few more times and you came up with some weird excuses and said I was a noob,and lagger (despite the fact you lag more than me).By the way,are you sure Manuel said you were "puto"?It could had been someone else,Icarus said Manuel was mad at him at that time.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:07 am