Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!


    Is this true?

    Share
    avatar
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

    Posts : 628
    Reputation : 46
    Join date : 2010-06-02
    Age : 21
    Location : Where the fun is

    Re: Is this true?

    Post  Billy on Fri May 27, 2011 6:30 am

    RANA_SuNNyyy wrote:wait laggers especially hrvoje ,Robo and defy , i will soon see you all bitches and kick your asses badly !! they will bleed like a runnig water. hope u got it robo you can do nothing baby!!!



    _____________________
    avatar
    Defy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

    Posts : 815
    Reputation : 38
    Join date : 2010-06-09
    Age : 23
    Location : Closer than you can EVEN imagine!

    Re: Is this true?

    Post  Defy on Fri May 27, 2011 7:26 am

    Billy wrote:
    RANA_SuNNyyy wrote:wait laggers especially hrvoje ,Robo and defy , i will soon see you all bitches and kick your asses badly !! they will bleed like a runnig water. hope u got it robo you can do nothing baby!!!

    Laugh
    avatar
    RANA_SuNNyyy
    Newbie

    Posts : 21
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-01-31
    Location : Pakistan

    Re: Is this true?

    Post  RANA_SuNNyyy on Fri May 27, 2011 1:49 pm

    o yea really,  team laggers you can only kill me in team form ..oooooooooooooooooooooooooooohahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah... i hope you kids like this..!!!!!!! Laugh Laugh  Laugh
    avatar
    Dr.Robotnik
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

    Posts : 697
    Reputation : 32
    Join date : 2010-12-14
    Age : 20
    Location : Still In Retrogameland. Status: Alternating between VC and the classix.

    Re: Is this true?

    Post  Dr.Robotnik on Fri May 27, 2011 2:49 pm

    Rana is acting like a fool,for a change.I killed you all by myself,and not only once.I have 240 ping and you have 360 and I am the lagger?You surely need glasses...
    avatar
    88nateatx
    Newbie

    Posts : 678
    Reputation : 22
    Join date : 2010-06-07
    Age : 20
    Location : In the studio, making some beat5. Status: Retired.

    Re: Is this true?

    Post  88nateatx on Fri May 27, 2011 5:02 pm

    Dr.Robotnik wrote:Rana is acting like a fool,for a change.I killed you all by myself,and not only once.I have 240 ping and you have 360 and I am the lagger?You surely need glasses...

    Killed Him myself, too, oh and FYI, Rana, I dont ask for backup. so you better know what your talking about next time before you say it. Razz
    avatar
    Grugi
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

    Posts : 117
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2011-05-11
    Location : South America

    Re: Is this true?

    Post  Grugi on Fri May 27, 2011 5:06 pm

    Rana, sometimes we win and sometimes we lose. It is a game. When you lose you complain about it everytime saying "You're lagger! You was using armour while I'm not!" and fool language too. You need to learn to be a good loser and a good winner too, without fool language when you kill someone or get killed by someone.
    avatar
    88nateatx
    Newbie

    Posts : 678
    Reputation : 22
    Join date : 2010-06-07
    Age : 20
    Location : In the studio, making some beat5. Status: Retired.

    Re: Is this true?

    Post  88nateatx on Fri May 27, 2011 5:12 pm

    Grugi wrote:Rana, sometimes we win and sometimes we lose. It is a game. When you lose you complain about it everytime saying "You're lagger! You was using armour while I'm not!" and fool language too. You need to learn to be a good loser and a good winner too, without fool language when you kill someone or get killed by someone.

    Here's a typical fight between me and Rana

    *88nateatx Killed Rana (Awesomeness) (Head)
    Rana: Lagger! you suuuckk!
    Me: -__-
    *Rana killed 88nateatx (Foolishness) (Suicide)
    Rana: hahahhahahahhaha I am awesome and you suuuckk Razz
    *88nateatx Killed Rana (Shotgun) (Head)
    Me: Gotcha!
    Rana: your mom.
    *88nateatx Killed Rana (Shotgun) (Head)
    *88nateatx Killed Rana (Rocket Launcher) (Head)
    *88nateatx Killed Rana (Fire) (Holy shit his ass is on fire! D:)
    *88nateatx Killed Rana (Shotgun) (Head)
    *88nateatx Killed Rana (Shotgun) (Head)
    *88nateatx Killed Rana (Shotgun) (Head)
    Rana: Lagger! you suck hahhahahahahhahhaha
    *88nateatx Killed Rana (Shotgun) (Head)
    *88nateatx Killed Rana (Shotgun) (Head)
    *88nateatx Killed Rana (Shotgun) (Head)
    *88nateatx Killed Rana (Shotgun) (Head)
    *88nateatx Killed Rana (Shotgun) (Head)
    *88nateatx Killed Rana (Shotgun) (Head)
    *88nateatx Killed Rana (Shotgun) (Head)
    *88nateatx Killed Rana (Shotgun) (Head)
    *88nateatx Killed Rana (Shotgun) (Head)
    *88nateatx Killed Rana (Shotgun) (Head)
    *30 Mins later*
    *Rana killed 88nateatx (Hunter) (Head)
    Rana: hahahhahaahahaa I am kicking your ass! hahahahahhahahhahaha!!
    Me: wtf, I just killed you like 1312 times
    Rana: f**k you Razz
    *88nateatx Killed Rana (Shotgun) (Head)
    Me: I always get the last laugh..Hehe.

    Rodrigo
    Newbie

    Posts : 290
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2011-04-20
    Age : 20
    Location : Moon

    Re: Is this true?

    Post  Rodrigo on Fri May 27, 2011 5:47 pm

    LOL Only you to wrote a thing like that. Broccoli
    avatar
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

    Posts : 628
    Reputation : 46
    Join date : 2010-06-02
    Age : 21
    Location : Where the fun is

    Re: Is this true?

    Post  Billy on Fri May 27, 2011 7:11 pm

    Dr.Robotnik wrote:Rana is acting like a fool,for a change.I killed you all by myself,and not only once.I have 240 ping and you have 360 and I am the lagger?You surely need glasses...



    _____________________

    Rodrigo
    Newbie

    Posts : 290
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2011-04-20
    Age : 20
    Location : Moon

    Re: Is this true?

    Post  Rodrigo on Sat May 28, 2011 6:33 am

    AHAHHAAAQ!!  AHAHHA LOL Very Happy
    avatar
    Dr.Robotnik
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

    Posts : 697
    Reputation : 32
    Join date : 2010-12-14
    Age : 20
    Location : Still In Retrogameland. Status: Alternating between VC and the classix.

    Re: Is this true?

    Post  Dr.Robotnik on Sat May 28, 2011 3:53 pm

    VERY TRUE! lol!
    A typical day in Lebowski Server:

    [AsS]Dr.Robotnik pwned Ranoob (Dirty evil look) (Head)
    [AsS]Dr.Robotnik pwned Rana_LaGgeR (Ruger) (Head)
    [AsS]Dr.Robotnik pwned Rana_Banana (Screwdriver) (Left eye)
    Rana_noob:Man u suck,rly suck ohahahahahabohahahaaehe.
    [AsS]Dr.Robotnik:Boy,you really asked for this...
    [AsS]Dr.Robotnik pwned RanIDiOt for a change (Screwdriver) (Anus)
    Rana:booo,baby!
    [AsS]Dr.Robotnik:You're an idiot.
    Rana:I know,and I like to show that to everybody!
    Rana_EvAdEr evaded Robo's Ruger by running into armor!
    [AsS]Dr.Robotnik: -___________________________________-
    [AsS]Dr.Robotnik killed R_ANAL (Kick) (Nuts)
    Rana_DrIvE_By dbed Robotnik,cuz that is the only way to kill him!
    Rana:Mayn,I rule,I kill evryone,boooooooohahahahahahahahhhahahahahahayeyehahahahahaheyeyahhaha!!!!
    Rana:u got pwned again ohaha lagger
    Rana:u got pwned again ohaha lagger
    Rana:u got pwned again ohaha lagger
    Kicking R_ANALOSER from the server! Reason: SPAM!
    5 seconds later...
    [AsS]RANA joined the server.
    [AsS]Dr.Robotnik:Oh,you're again wearing the [AsS] tag,and you can't even write it correctly...
    [aSs]RANA:ohahahahaha I'm not
    [AsS]Dr.Robotnik:Ok,you forced me to do this...
    [AsS]Dr.Robotnik monsterkilled Rana_FaKeR (Shotgun) (Head)
    [AsS]Dr.Robotnik pwned once more Rana_LIar (Ruger) (Left arm)
    [AsS]Dr.Robotnik pwned Rana_My_CoUsIn_WoRe_ThE_TaG_Not_Me (Laser gun) (Disintegrated Rana,turning him into a pile of ashes)
    [aSs]RANA:LAGGER!!!!!
    [AsS]Dr.Robotnik turned RANA into ashes (again) just by staring at him!
    [aSs]RANA suicided to aviod getting killed.
    [AsS]Dr.Robotnik:EVADE THIS!
    [AsS]Dr.Robotnik pwned RANA (Ruger) (Head)
    [AsS]Dr.Robotnik pwned RANA (Ruger) (Head)
    [AsS]Dr.Robotnik pwned RANA (Ruger) (Head)
    [AsS]Dr.Robotnik pwned RANA (Ruger) (Head)
    [AsS]Dr.Robotnik pwned RANA (Ruger) (Head)
    [AsS]Dr.Robotnik pwned RANA (Sniper rifle) (Head)
    [AsS]Dr.Robotnik pwned RANA (Tec 9) (Head)
    [AsS]Dr.Robotnik pwned RANA (Punch) (Head)
    [AsS]Dr.Robotnik pwned RANA (MATRIX!! :O) (Head)
    [aSs]RANA:f**k you,you can't kill me all by yourself
    [AsS]Dr.Robotnik:Who is helping me?
    [aSs]RANA:your weapons!! noob!
    [aSs]RANA killed [AsS]Dr.Robotnik (Spaz 12) (Back kill)
    [aSs]RANA:ooooooh,I died only once and killed you 4783218904532 times you baby!!
    [AsS]Dr.Robotnik:Yeah,only after evading 666 times and getting killed 99983246763246432653 times.
    [aSs]RANA killed [AsS]Dr.Robotnik with the help of his husband S@M_FoOL (Heli-cannon) (Backside of the right foot)
    [aSs]RANA:Right in the head mayn!And I did it without any help! ohahahaha
    [AsS]Dr.Robotnik: -.- '
    [aSs]RANA left the server (Got scared of Robo's evil look and ran to his mommy)
    S@M_FoOL left the server (Crapped his pants due to fear,and ran to the bathroom)
    [AsS]Dr.Robotnik:They will come back,like they always do,just to get pwned again by the [AsS]es!Hahahahaha.
    avatar
    88nateatx
    Newbie

    Posts : 678
    Reputation : 22
    Join date : 2010-06-07
    Age : 20
    Location : In the studio, making some beat5. Status: Retired.

    Re: Is this true?

    Post  88nateatx on Sat May 28, 2011 4:14 pm

    Dr.Robotnik wrote:VERY TRUE! lol!
    A typical day in Lebowski Server:

    [AsS]Dr.Robotnik pwned Ranoob (Dirty evil look) (Head)
    [AsS]Dr.Robotnik pwned Rana_LaGgeR (Ruger) (Head)
    [AsS]Dr.Robotnik pwned Rana_Banana (Screwdriver) (Left eye)
    Rana_noob:Man u suck,rly suck ohahahahahabohahahaaehe.
    [AsS]Dr.Robotnik:Boy,you really asked for this...
    [AsS]Dr.Robotnik pwned RanIDiOt for a change (Screwdriver) (Anus)
    Rana:booo,baby!
    [AsS]Dr.Robotnik:You're an idiot.
    Rana:I know,and I like to show that to everybody!
    Rana_EvAdEr evaded Robo's Ruger by running into armor!
    [AsS]Dr.Robotnik: -___________________________________-
    [AsS]Dr.Robotnik killed R_ANAL (Kick) (Nuts)
    Rana_DrIvE_By dbed Robotnik,cuz that is the only way to kill him!
    Rana:Mayn,I rule,I kill evryone,boooooooohahahahahahahahhhahahahahahayeyehahahahahaheyeyahhaha!!!!
    Rana:u got pwned again ohaha lagger
    Rana:u got pwned again ohaha lagger
    Rana:u got pwned again ohaha lagger
    Kicking R_ANALOSER from the server! Reason: SPAM!
    5 seconds later...
    [AsS]RANA joined the server.
    [AsS]Dr.Robotnik:Oh,you're again wearing the [AsS] tag,and you can't even write it correctly...
    [aSs]RANA:ohahahahaha I'm not
    [AsS]Dr.Robotnik:Ok,you forced me to do this...
    [AsS]Dr.Robotnik monsterkilled Rana_FaKeR (Shotgun) (Head)
    [AsS]Dr.Robotnik pwned once more Rana_LIar (Ruger) (Left arm)
    [AsS]Dr.Robotnik pwned Rana_My_CoUsIn_WoRe_ThE_TaG_Not_Me (Laser gun) (Disintegrated Rana,turning him into a pile of ashes)
    [aSs]RANA:LAGGER!!!!!
    [AsS]Dr.Robotnik turned RANA into ashes (again) just by staring at him!
    [aSs]RANA suicided to aviod getting killed.
    [AsS]Dr.Robotnik:EVADE THIS!
    [AsS]Dr.Robotnik pwned RANA (Ruger) (Head)
    [AsS]Dr.Robotnik pwned RANA (Ruger) (Head)
    [AsS]Dr.Robotnik pwned RANA (Ruger) (Head)
    [AsS]Dr.Robotnik pwned RANA (Ruger) (Head)
    [AsS]Dr.Robotnik pwned RANA (Ruger) (Head)
    [AsS]Dr.Robotnik pwned RANA (Sniper rifle) (Head)
    [AsS]Dr.Robotnik pwned RANA (Tec 9) (Head)
    [AsS]Dr.Robotnik pwned RANA (Punch) (Head)
    [AsS]Dr.Robotnik pwned RANA (MATRIX!! :O) (Head)
    [aSs]RANA:f**k you,you can't kill me all by yourself
    [AsS]Dr.Robotnik:Who is helping me?
    [aSs]RANA:your weapons!! noob!
    [aSs]RANA killed [AsS]Dr.Robotnik (Spaz 12) (Back kill)
    [aSs]RANA:ooooooh,I died only once and killed you 4783218904532 times you baby!!
    [AsS]Dr.Robotnik:Yeah,only after evading 666 times and getting killed 99983246763246432653 times.
    [aSs]RANA killed [AsS]Dr.Robotnik with the help of his husband S@M_FoOL (Heli-cannon) (Backside of the right foot)
    [aSs]RANA:Right in the head mayn!And I did it without any help! ohahahaha
    [AsS]Dr.Robotnik: -.- '
    [aSs]RANA left the server (Got scared of Robo's evil look and ran to his mommy)
    S@M_FoOL left the server (Crapped his pants due to fear,and ran to the bathroom)
    [AsS]Dr.Robotnik:They will come back,like they always do,just to get pwned again by the [AsS]es!Hahahahaha.

    Yea, that pretty much sums it up. Razz

    Sponsored content

    Re: Is this true?

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:01 am