Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!


    Hrvoje videos and screenshots

    Share
    avatar
    Grugi
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

    Posts : 117
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2011-05-11
    Location : South America

    Re: Hrvoje videos and screenshots

    Post  Grugi on Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:40 pm

    Defy wrote:At the begining of the video I didn't actualy understood who exactly u were fighting with,but when u killed Robo it was funny,he was like WTF?!
    Nice fail xD
    Yeah, very nice video Hrvoje. And funny too! Action
    avatar
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

    Posts : 1085
    Reputation : 31
    Join date : 2010-10-09
    Age : 19

    Re: Hrvoje videos and screenshots

    Post  Hrvoje on Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:45 am

    Grugi wrote:
    Defy wrote:At the begining of the video I didn't actualy understood who exactly u were fighting with,but when u killed Robo it was funny,he was like WTF?!
    Nice fail xD
    Yeah, very nice video Hrvoje. And funny too! Action

    Thank you Very Happy
    avatar
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

    Posts : 1085
    Reputation : 31
    Join date : 2010-10-09
    Age : 19

    Re: Hrvoje videos and screenshots

    Post  Hrvoje on Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:25 am

    1. Your AsS (try to take me out) is mine!!!!!

    2. You will pay!!!!!!!!!!



    Very Happy
    avatar
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

    Posts : 1085
    Reputation : 31
    Join date : 2010-10-09
    Age : 19

    Re: Hrvoje videos and screenshots

    Post  Hrvoje on Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:03 am

    Sorry Robo and Rodrigo, I know that you are waiting for my new video so long, so here it is Very Happy :



    Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Hrvoje videos and screenshots

    Post  Guest on Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:00 pm

    Very good video man lol!
    My favorite part was when I killed both you and Rodrigo with Ruger Laughing
    We gotta do the next one soon,because this one was amazing!Too bad you didn't use the NWA song,although the song you chose was still very good.
    avatar
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

    Posts : 1085
    Reputation : 31
    Join date : 2010-10-09
    Age : 19

    Re: Hrvoje videos and screenshots

    Post  Hrvoje on Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:56 am

    Dr.Robotnik wrote:Very good video man lol!
    My favorite part was when I killed both you and Rodrigo with Ruger Laughing
    We gotta do the next one soon,because this one was amazing!Too bad you didn't use the NWA song,although the song you chose was still very good.


    Thanks Robo Very Happy. Ok in the next fighting fail video will be NWA song Wink

    Rodrigo
    Newbie

    Posts : 290
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2011-04-20
    Age : 20
    Location : Moon

    Re: Hrvoje videos and screenshots

    Post  Rodrigo on Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:40 am

    Very good, wich program you use to edit Fraps' videos?
    avatar
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

    Posts : 1085
    Reputation : 31
    Join date : 2010-10-09
    Age : 19

    Re: Hrvoje videos and screenshots

    Post  Hrvoje on Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:58 pm

    Rodrigo wrote:Very good, wich program you use to edit Fraps' videos?

    Windows Movie Maker Live 2011 Very Happy
    avatar
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

    Posts : 1085
    Reputation : 31
    Join date : 2010-10-09
    Age : 19

    Re: Hrvoje videos and screenshots

    Post  Hrvoje on Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:15 am

    Fighting Fail 5. Robo and Defy and Grugi, I know you were waiting this for long time, I am sorry, but don't worry, because, here it is!!!!! Very Happy

    avatar
    The_Punisher
    Newbie

    Posts : 199
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2010-07-16
    Age : 25
    Location : Algeria

    Re: Hrvoje videos and screenshots

    Post  The_Punisher on Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:53 am

    thanks bro thats awsome

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Hrvoje videos and screenshots

    Post  Guest on Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:36 pm

    Really cool Hrvoje,and thanks for using the song I proposed,we should do this more often!
    I waited so long for this video,just thinking how it would be like and if you would use my song,and you did,and it was awesome.But I remember having killed more people and not dieing so much... \o/
    avatar
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

    Posts : 1085
    Reputation : 31
    Join date : 2010-10-09
    Age : 19

    Re: Hrvoje videos and screenshots

    Post  Hrvoje on Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:58 am

    Some great/fail stunt Very Happy


    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Hrvoje videos and screenshots

    Post  Guest on Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:18 pm

    ZOMG!I never knew you could use that palmtree as a ramp for stunting,I tried it once,but I flew to the left and drowned.WTF,don't laugh at it,it wasn't funny!!Oh,yes it was...
    I dunno if I wanna try that again,I think I want to,but I'm affraid I'm gonna drown again.
    avatar
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

    Posts : 1085
    Reputation : 31
    Join date : 2010-10-09
    Age : 19

    Re: Hrvoje videos and screenshots

    Post  Hrvoje on Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:56 pm

    Dr.Robotnik wrote:ZOMG!I never knew you could use that palmtree as a ramp for stunting,I tried it once,but I flew to the left and drowned.WTF,don't laugh at it,it wasn't funny!!Oh,yes it was...
    I dunno if I wanna try that again,I think I want to,but I'm affraid I'm gonna drown again.

    lol! Ok, try it Robo Very Happy
    avatar
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

    Posts : 1085
    Reputation : 31
    Join date : 2010-10-09
    Age : 19

    Re: Hrvoje videos and screenshots

    Post  Hrvoje on Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:20 pm

    All the vids have been deleted. I'm sorry. Administator, please delete this topic.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Hrvoje videos and screenshots

    Post  Guest on Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:25 pm

    Care to explain why you deleted them?
    avatar
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

    Posts : 1085
    Reputation : 31
    Join date : 2010-10-09
    Age : 19

    Re: Hrvoje videos and screenshots

    Post  Hrvoje on Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:56 pm

    Dr.Robotnik wrote:Care to explain why you deleted them?

    My brother saw them and started to make fun of me telling that I am recoding while playing with idiots! -.-

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Hrvoje videos and screenshots

    Post  Guest on Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:50 pm

    WHAT??
    I'll show him who the idiot is!! HORYUKEN!! *PAF*

    Now,jokes apart,he's probably jealous cuz he's not on Utube and probably sucks at this game,especially if he's the younger brother.
    avatar
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

    Posts : 1085
    Reputation : 31
    Join date : 2010-10-09
    Age : 19

    Re: Hrvoje videos and screenshots

    Post  Hrvoje on Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:41 am

    Dr.Robotnik wrote:WHAT??
    I'll show him who the idiot is!! HORYUKEN!! *PAF*

    Now,jokes apart,he's probably jealous cuz he's not on Utube and probably sucks at this game,especially if he's the younger brother.

    He is 20 years old -.- And yes, he is noooooooob!
    avatar
    Defy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

    Posts : 816
    Reputation : 39
    Join date : 2010-06-09
    Age : 24
    Location : Closer than you can EVEN imagine!

    Re: Hrvoje videos and screenshots

    Post  Defy on Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:12 pm

    Hrvoje wrote:
    Dr.Robotnik wrote:WHAT??
    I'll show him who the idiot is!! HORYUKEN!! *PAF*

    Now,jokes apart,he's probably jealous cuz he's not on Utube and probably sucks at this game,especially if he's the younger brother.

    He is 20 years old -.- And yes, he is noooooooob!

    Then why the hell would you bother listening to him?He got more important things to do than watching the videos that he doesn't even like!
    Keep up with you own opinion in the future,deal?
    avatar
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

    Posts : 1085
    Reputation : 31
    Join date : 2010-10-09
    Age : 19

    Re: Hrvoje videos and screenshots

    Post  Hrvoje on Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:50 pm

    Defy wrote:
    Hrvoje wrote:
    Dr.Robotnik wrote:WHAT??
    I'll show him who the idiot is!! HORYUKEN!! *PAF*

    Now,jokes apart,he's probably jealous cuz he's not on Utube and probably sucks at this game,especially if he's the younger brother.

    He is 20 years old -.- And yes, he is noooooooob!

    Then why the hell would you bother listening to him?He got more important things to do than watching the videos that he doesn't even like!
    Keep up with you own opinion in the future,deal?

    DEAL! But I need good programme for editing.... If anyone knows a solution.... And BTW, I will post videos of other games too wich many people may like Smile

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Hrvoje videos and screenshots

    Post  Guest on Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:56 pm

    Great!
    A good video editing program is Sony Vegas 8,it has lots of effects and fancy things,but I think it can get the job done for ya.You can add a soundtrack,sound effects and the basic things you would need for this kind of job.Good luck with that.

    And something you should know by now,the only opinion that matters is yours,don't listen to shit other people think about you and your things.
    avatar
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

    Posts : 1085
    Reputation : 31
    Join date : 2010-10-09
    Age : 19

    Re: Hrvoje videos and screenshots

    Post  Hrvoje on Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:03 am

    Today, I was watching my old posts of this topic, and I recognized that I was a big, selfish, and asking for lots of attention noob!! I am glad that that passed by. New videos (I hope) will come soon, and I will open new topic from them, because it's not all about GTA's. I decided that other games are great too. Thanks for waiting guys, I hope I can make new videos soon + Sony Vegas Pro 11 - EPIC WIN!!! Smile

    *This is same for GTA 3 and 4 videos....

    Sponsored content

    Re: Hrvoje videos and screenshots

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:58 am