Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

Training Protection

88nateatx

Training Protection

Post  88nateatx on Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:02 pm

There has been a lot of inturruptions in training lately, people tend to intervene during Training, and the Driving Test, so I suggest we make some sorta Training Protection system to prevent people from interupting, if there are any ideas out there please speak up! Very Happy

Last edited by 88nateatx on Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hero
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Re: Training Protection

Post  Hero on Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:50 pm

since it was my god dame training so i suggest 4 players train 2 protect 2 train and vica versa
    Maria
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Maria on Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:11 am

Some players can't do anything but interrupting clan members when they are training, whether attacking them with weapons, using hunters or drive by. This is sooo annoying and that's why I suggest all our clan members to go to this place when they want to train. First I thought of the Malibu Club, but it's actually not big enough.This place is better it has only one door, and hunters cannot attack it.

First type !gotoloc training place

Another member will watch the door and who ever enters so that to attack is a DEAD MAN!

BTW, the driving test ain't important Nate Razz

Post  88nateatx on Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:10 pm

Maria wrote:
    Another member will watch the door and who ever enters so that to attack is a DEAD MAN!

YAY! Dead people!! Very Happy Broccoli
    and btw I think every AsS should be as good a driver as much as a killer, you never know when those skills may come in handy! Wink

Post  Guest on Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:30 pm

This is a good place for training,no hunters,drive by or whatsoever!!Noobs and other random people can still come in,but if they do,they'll have to face the AsS members >Very Happy".Also,me and BioVastus fought there once,and it was a very cool and calm fight.Well,today I suggested a fight between me and my bro Natex inside of the stadium,which did not happen,due to NINO's and EDERSON's interruption.You can actually imagine the scene whitout even being there: TOTAL CHAOS!

Uppercase Namers (Thats how I call NINO,EDERSON and their friends,you can see why.) and Assassin's Secret Society's members and were in war and everyone killed and got killed.NINO and EDERSON lagged and evaded,yet they were pwned.Everyone had fun at that time,but then NINO started to call us "Noobs","Hackers",since he calls everyone like that whenever he gets killed,which was not nice.
    Anyways,it is a very good place for fighting,training,and making derbies.We also fought on the roof of the stadium,and that was very fun too.

About the driving test,it is not really necessary,but it is fun,and teaching the trainees about other stuff other than fighting adds diversity and fun to the game,so I would like to teach these lessons too,and who knows when they will really come in handy?
    88nateatx

Post  88nateatx on Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:21 am

We're gonna need more Ideas, people keep interupting -__-

Rodrigo

Post  Rodrigo on Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:35 pm

Maria wrote:Some players can't do anything but interrupting clan members when they are training, whether attacking them with weapons, using hunters or drive by. This is sooo annoying and that's why I suggest all our clan members to go to this place when they want to train. First I thought of the Malibu Club, but it's actually not big enough.This place is better it has only one door, and hunters cannot attack it.

First type !gotoloc training place

Maria I don't know if that is the best place, because hunters can kill us from a place like that:
    Maria
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Maria on Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:01 am

[quote="Rodrigo"]
    Maria wrote:
    Maria I don't know if that is the best place, because hunters can kill us from a place like that

The Malibu club is a good place for fighting. Hunters can't attack it and its door can be watched while fighting.

Post  Kittrell on Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:00 am

What about the room and space in the malibu? There are a bunch of props like tables and chairs, it will be hard to fight in and other people watching to see who wins. What if there was a command added to remove your marker off the map? People cant see where your at and just in case, someone can still guard the door.

I like the hotring training place better. It has lots of room, space, and hunters can get in but they cant do it on purpose because they dont know where the fighters and the watchers are because of that command, so they cant kill us and they cant because there not aloud in the training room when training occurs so we have guards.

If this helps and you do add a command like that I was thinking only full AsS members can use that command because only they know the proper requirements and training skills to comment on your skills.

Rodrigo

Post  Rodrigo on Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:07 am

There is another place for training, The Mall House:
    Grugi
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Grugi on Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:24 am

I don't know. silent

Even with "hide your position on radar" command, people would still find you using goto commands. I still prefer the bloodring training place too.
    88nateatx

Post  88nateatx on Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:46 pm

Even though it makes a great hangout, it wouldnt be too easy to defend.
    Kittrell

Post  Kittrell on Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:31 pm

Lol just a thought... Very Happy
    Ice_Queen
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Ice_Queen on Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:35 pm

I don't like the radar off/ on commands because people can attack your back when you don't see them on the map :/

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:54 am