Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

Should we kill our teammates without even telling them?

Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Should we kill our teammates without even telling them?

Post  Billy on Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:01 pm

Today I was on the server, and BioVastus began to attack me without any reason. He killed me 3, or 4 times yesterday too, but I thought it was a mistake, because things like that happens sometimes. But today I was away from the other players, and he began to chase me with the Hunter. He killed me 2, or three times like that. To be absolutely sure, I began to spawn again and again, and he killed me about 10 times using spawnkilling. Now I surely know, he kills me deliberately. But what is the problem? I thought we were team. I asked him many times, why is he doing that, but he didn't even answer me. If Vastus wanna war, he should tell me, not to be quiet. But I honestly think, this clan has been created to play together as a team. I've never attacked my teammates. That is ridiculous.

And Vastus, if I ask you something, please give me an answer next time. [AsS]-es should be well-mannered. We are not like Rana_Sunny, or his friend S@m_ Co0l, Vastus.

I will take that as misunderstanding, but you shouldn't do it again. Respect people, if you wanna be reputable too.

Re: Should we kill our teammates without even telling them?

Post  BioVastus on Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:16 pm

lol! You attack me and Ekril first
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Billy on Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:31 pm

BioVastus wrote: lol! You attack me and Ekril first
    I attacked Ekril yesterday, not you.

AsS Clan Trial

Post  Amin on Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:57 am

I sure that it's only misunderstanding.Don't creat Bad blood ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Be friend I love you I love you I love you
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje on Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:23 am

Vastus we are team. I dont think that is corect that pesons in same team should atack each other. I have one example. Before Dr.Robotnik joined the clan Billy was atacking him. And he asked me that when Billy comes that i should be his cover. I agreed with that and i was standing foward of Dr:Robotnik and Billy didnt shoot. Because we were TEAM. And now Dr.Robotnik is in Team now so Billy dont shoot him now. Thats a real team, brothers.  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Billy on Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:41 pm

Hrvoje wrote:Vastus we are team. I dont think that is corect that pesons in same team should atack each other. I have one example. Before Dr.Robotnik joined the clan Billy was atacking him. And he asked me that when Billy comes that i should be his cover. I agreed with that and i was standing foward of Dr:Robotnik and Billy didnt shoot. Because we were TEAM. And now Dr.Robotnik is in Team now so Billy dont shoot him now. Thats a real team, brothers.  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy
    Wise words, Hrvoje, thank you for telling that!

Well, I am gonna tell you what happened today. I joined to the server, and the player Ekril was there. Ekril got the Hunter, then I got another one, and I destroyed Ekril's Hunter. That happened over the Ocean. I expected, that Ekril will die, or drown, but it didn't happen. That was curious for me, and I returned back with my Hunter to see what is hapening. Then I saw Ekril was flying without the Hunter over the water. I think that was not a bug, It seems he was hacking. Well, I killed him with Hunter's propeller. He spawned again, and he tried to take the Hunter again using "!gotoloc ter3" commands. I expected this, and I succeeded to kill him again. Then he left immediately. After a minute Vastus joined to the server. He took the Hunter, and without even tell me a word, he began to attack me. He killed me. I asked him again, why is he doing that, but he was quiet. At last after I had asked him many times, he said: "Stop killing us, then I stop too". Obviously he is a friend with Ekril. Of course, that is not a problem. Everyone can choose their friends. But like I said in my previous post, I have attacked Ekril only. If I've killed Vastus once or even twice, it must be really by mistake. It happens, when we fight close. I said in previous post, that I will take that as misunderstanding. But unfortunately it's not.

Vastus, If you wanna attack other clan members, you should leave the clan first. Then you can attack me thousand or even more times if you want, that is not a problem. A month ago, Randy and Robot killed me at least 50 times, until I was trying to take the Hunter. It was fun, but Robot wasn't a clan member yet. Now I protect him, and he protects me too. That is the team, Vastus. You should learn some things about playing in team.

Let me tell you something Vastus. Although Ekril is your friend, he is not a part of our clan. If you think, I will stop to attack him, you are in mistake. I am free to do it any time.

Vastus, don't do that stupid act again, please. I like all [AsS]-es. Like Hrvoje said we are a team, did you forget?

Last edited by Billy on Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje on Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:23 pm

No problem Billy any time  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  And yes Vastus do you remenber that we are TEAM?

Post  Guest on Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:02 pm

You did a bad thing Vastus,in my opinion.You shouldn't have killed Billy like that,you had at least to give her an explanation.Billy sometimes kill my friends,and I don't get mad or try to fight back when that happens,because WE ARE A TEAM.They always want me to ask Billy if he can stop killing them,then I say "I won't ask him that because I know him well,and I know he's not gonna stop killing you." and even after that happens,they are still my friends,and they eventually find a solution of their own,be it running or hidding,be it getting a hunter to fight back,or be it using their arsenal aganist her.And in that day where me and Randy killed Billy a lot,altough I wasn't a clan member yet,he has always been my friend and I felt bad for all  of what happened,while Randy proved himself to be really revengeful,I proved to be not that revengeful,even if he killed me earlier.Now that I'm in the clan,I don't shoot our clan members,and I protect them,because we're a team.I only shoot clan members when we are in a friendly fight,nevertheless,I hardly shoot them,and I never do so whitout letting them know.And I don't think Ekril was hacking,he told me him and Vastus had a mod over a small portion of water in Ocean Beach,wich was an sort of "stunt park",where they could ride their bikes.I didn't see the mod,of course,because I don't have it downloaded,but Vastus shown me how it was while I was sitting on the back of the PCJ.I was a little scared,because we we're kinda high and I fell on the water 3 times in his earlier tries to reach that spot.
    Nevertheless,Vastus,Billy did not attack you,so you shouldn't had attacked her either,even if she shot your good friend Ekril,he ain't a clan member,so Billy,and everyone else is free to shoot him.You shot me too when I attacked him the other day,and it was kinda fun to be on that little war,wich didn't last long.But even after it was over,you and Ekril kept shooting me and Savior,and only after getting killed 1 or 2 times you stopped with that foolish.

Please don't do that again...
    Lebowski
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Lebowski on Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:59 pm

Mods are the same as cheating. They give you an unfair advantage over the other players. Any change to the map or to your game is a hack as far as I am concerned. Ekril better stop hacking.

AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Billy on Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:23 am

As Robot has said, if some of the clan members wanna fight me, he should ask me. I remember a couple of months ago, I fought with Defy. But I asked him first. "Defy do you wanna fight with me with stubby for fun"? He said "yes", and then we fought. If he had said "no", then I wouldn't fight or, attack him.

AsS Clan Member

Post  Defy on Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:47 am

Billy wrote:As Robot has said, if some of the clan members wanna fight me, he should ask me. I remember a couple of months ago, I fought with Defy. But I asked him first. "Defy do you wanna fight with me with stubby for fun"? He said "yes", and then we fought. If he had said "no", then I wouldn't fight or, attack him.
    Thats true
    Btw the same ekril the vastus friend
    He is so good friend of vastus that when he says ,,Kill him,, (kill me) Vastus just anserws ,,Ok : D,, he is going to me and trying to kill me
    even i wuoldnt listen the friend like that,by atacking the same clan member

Post  Guest on Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:25 am

Defy wrote:Btw the same ekril the vastus friend
    He is so good friend of vastus that when he says ,,Kill him,, (kill me) Vastus just anserws ,,Ok : D,, he is going to me and trying to kill me
    even i wuoldnt listen the friend like that,by atacking the same clan member

That seems pretty bad.
    Vastus,if Ekril told you to jump off a bridge,would you listen to him and jump towards the death?I wouldn't,and I wouldn't take stupid orders from my friends.Real friends don't tell you to kill your teammates.So Vastus,are you with him,or are you with us?
    Amin
    AsS Clan Trial
    AsS Clan Trial

Post  Amin on Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:15 pm

It's not matter,vastus if your friend say you kill him when you tell him it's my friend like you!!!!!!!!! Action Action
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Billy on Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:29 pm

Dr.Robotnik wrote:That seems pretty bad.
    Vastus,if Ekril told you to jump off a bridge,would you listen to him and jump towards the death?I wouldn't,and I wouldn't take stupid orders from my friends.Real friends don't tell you to kill your teammates.So Vastus,are you with him,or are you with us?
    I was today on the server. I saw Ekril was there. We began to fight. After some battles, which we did, he began to run. That didn't help him, and I killed him about 15 times. Then he left. Then Vastus joined immediately to the server, and without even tell me something, he began to attack me. That happens not for first time, as you can see this topic is getting bigger, and bigger.

In this case, I vote that Vastus has to leave the clan. Then he can does whatever he wants about fighting against me. I know, that people from the clan like him, and they surely won't vote against him. But that is my opinion. Each clan member should respect another members. That stinks, Vastus. Who the hell is Ekril, even if he is the best your friend? Why do you listen him?

Administrator

Post  Maria on Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:58 pm

Too bad to know that Billy, and for you BioVastus you have to respect him and the rest of our clan members. Billy doesn't give a damn about your friend Ekril, he can kill him  whenever he wants as long as he's not an AsS member.
    When you want to fight Billy just ask him BioVastus, if he refuses then just just hit the road!!!

Post  88nateatx on Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:15 pm

Maria wrote:Too bad to know that Billy, and for you BioVastus you have to respect him and the rest of our clan members. Billy doesn't give a damn about your friend Ekril, he can kill him  whenever he wants as long as he's not an AsS member.
    When you want to fight Billy just ask him BioVastus, if he refuses then just just hit the road!!!
    I double that opinion  Laughing

Post  Guest on Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:45 am

And I triple it.
    This topic is getting longer and longer,and that wouldn't be necessary if BioVastus knew the basic rules of the clan.He had plenty oportunities to check this topic and see what it's about,but he ain't learning anything,he just goes back and commits the same mistake over and over again!!
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje on Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:52 pm

I think that Vastus should leave the clan. Look what Billy write on *Our clan news* topic because of you!  MAD  MAD  MAD  MAD  Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry
    Naruto
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Naruto on Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:59 pm

I say Ban Ekril for hacking and kick Vastus out of the clan for disrespecting Billy.. We dont need crap like this going on... Either your an ass member or your not, period!!!

I don't care who I have to fight!
    If he rips my arms out, I'll kick him to death!
    If he rips my legs off, I'll bite him to death!
    If he rips my head off, I'll stare him to death!
    And if he gouges out my eyes, I'll curse him from the grave!

Lebowski
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Lebowski on Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:14 pm

This is your last chance Vastus...either act like an [AsS] or you are out!

Post  yazeen on Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:23 am

You Could use a auto-kick for team killing if u tell me which software u use Mirc/Pawno/Sql i will script one!! im sure lebowsi can make that Wink

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:19 pm