Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!


    IV multiplayer

    Share
    avatar
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

    Posts : 1085
    Reputation : 31
    Join date : 2010-10-09
    Age : 19

    IV multiplayer

    Post  Hrvoje on Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:37 pm

    Dear AsS-es IV multiplayer has finally come to our nice lives. Someone on LU tell me the link. I hope that IV:MP will join the VC:MP and SA:MP in our site and clan. This is beta version so we must wait first release to play it. So I wish our (maybe) future multiplayer to have a lot of luck and that lot of people enjoy in that like in VC:MP and SA:MP. Now, after too mush talking lol! Here is a site:

    http://iv-multiplayer.com/

    Good luck to new multiplayer and lets enjoy in it. Smile
    avatar
    Ice_Queen
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

    Posts : 102
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2010-05-31
    Location : Doll House

    Re: IV multiplayer

    Post  Ice_Queen on Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:03 pm

    Hrvoje wrote:Now, after too mush talking lol! Here is a site:

    http://iv-multiplayer.com/

    You didn't need to talk that much...This website is not working for me. Are you sure you typed it correctly?


    _____________________
    avatar
    Defy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

    Posts : 816
    Reputation : 39
    Join date : 2010-06-09
    Age : 24
    Location : Closer than you can EVEN imagine!

    Re: IV multiplayer

    Post  Defy on Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:34 pm

    I hate GTAIV
    I better stay with GTA clasics
    avatar
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

    Posts : 1085
    Reputation : 31
    Join date : 2010-10-09
    Age : 19

    Re: IV multiplayer

    Post  Hrvoje on Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:14 am

    Ice_Queen wrote:
    Hrvoje wrote:Now, after too mush talking lol! Here is a site:

    http://iv-multiplayer.com/

    You didn't need to talk that much...This website is not working for me. Are you sure you typed it correctly?

    Yes I type it correctly. You can use this site too: iv-m.com
    avatar
    Savior
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

    Posts : 207
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2010-06-04
    Age : 20
    Location : The Boundary between Life and Death

    Re: IV multiplayer

    Post  Savior on Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:03 am

    uhh i dont have gta IV great another thing to download LOL
    avatar
    88nateatx
    Newbie

    Posts : 678
    Reputation : 22
    Join date : 2010-06-07
    Age : 20
    Location : In the studio, making some beat5. Status: Retired.

    Re: IV multiplayer

    Post  88nateatx on Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm

    Defy wrote:I hate GTAIV
    I better stay with GTA clasics
    Yea, man! stick with the classics! Rock
    gta 4 is where it lost its..."zing"
    avatar
    Defy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

    Posts : 816
    Reputation : 39
    Join date : 2010-06-09
    Age : 24
    Location : Closer than you can EVEN imagine!

    Re: IV multiplayer

    Post  Defy on Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:34 am

    88nateatx wrote:
    Defy wrote:I hate GTAIV
    I better stay with GTA clasics
    Yea, man! stick with the classics! Rock
    gta 4 is where it lost its..."zing"
    Yeah All GTA exept IV Rocks Rock Rock Rock
    Rock Rock Rock Rock
    avatar
    Orga
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

    Posts : 435
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2010-07-21
    Age : 23
    Location : Right in front of you.

    Re: IV multiplayer

    Post  Orga on Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:21 pm

    Defy wrote:I hate GTAIV
    I better stay with GTA clasics

    how can you say that it sucks when you haven't even downloaded it?
    i would love to try it but my pc is too big piece of shit.
    avatar
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

    Posts : 1085
    Reputation : 31
    Join date : 2010-10-09
    Age : 19

    Re: IV multiplayer

    Post  Hrvoje on Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:33 pm

    Orga wrote:
    Defy wrote:I hate GTAIV
    I better stay with GTA clasics

    how can you say that it sucks when you haven't even downloaded it?
    i would love to try it but my pc is too big piece of shit.

    Agree with Orga! My PC sucks too, but on Christmas I will get new PC and I will play with VC:MP, SA:MP and IV:MP too. (I dont have SA:MP now, but i will have it on new PC.)
    I say this: ALL GTA ROCKS!!!!!! Because others will never make games like GTA. Rock Rock Rock Rock Rock Rock So please dont say that GTA IV sucks, because that is the MOST SAILED GTA GAME EVER!!! IT ROCKS 24/7 and I am glad to hear my language in it.
    avatar
    Defy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

    Posts : 816
    Reputation : 39
    Join date : 2010-06-09
    Age : 24
    Location : Closer than you can EVEN imagine!

    Re: IV multiplayer

    Post  Defy on Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:35 am

    Hrvoje wrote:
    Orga wrote:
    Defy wrote:I hate GTAIV
    I better stay with GTA clasics

    how can you say that it sucks when you haven't even downloaded it?
    i would love to try it but my pc is too big piece of shit.

    Agree with Orga! My PC sucks too, but on Christmas I will get new PC and I will play with VC:MP, SA:MP and IV:MP too. (I dont have SA:MP now, but i will have it on new PC.)
    I say this: ALL GTA ROCKS!!!!!! Because others will never make games like GTA. Rock Rock Rock Rock Rock Rock So please dont say that GTA IV sucks, because that is the MOST SAILED GTA GAME EVER!!! IT ROCKS 24/7 and I am glad to hear my language in it.
    No matter if its most saled gta games...
    I just don't like it
    avatar
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

    Posts : 635
    Reputation : 46
    Join date : 2010-06-02
    Age : 21
    Location : Where the fun is

    Re: IV multiplayer

    Post  Billy on Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:50 pm

    I've never played GTA IV, because my PC is 6 years old, and I've no chance with that hardwer. Yes, GTA IV is away from the other GTA's, as graphic, engine, etc...that game is not the same as the early GTA versions, and no one can deny it. I love Vice City, and this thing will never be changed. But I honestly would like to play IV, if some day I have a faster PC. Why not? It looks as a pretty good game for me. Same thing as San Andreas before..Vice City stayed my favourite game, but that wasn't a problem to pass San Andreas at 100 %, without using any cheats of course.


    _____________________
    avatar
    Amin
    AsS Clan Trial
    AsS Clan Trial

    Posts : 338
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-10-28
    Age : 26
    Location : Heaven

    Re: IV multiplayer

    Post  Amin on Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:48 pm

    Same to billy my pc is 99 year old but i like GTA IV and its graphic is owsum Razz Razz  Razz  Razz
    avatar
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

    Posts : 1085
    Reputation : 31
    Join date : 2010-10-09
    Age : 19

    Re: IV multiplayer

    Post  Hrvoje on Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:43 pm

    YES, Grand Theft Auto IV is a difrent that older GTAs versions. But engine, graphic and details are AWESOME and I am glad that Rockstar made game like that. I like it, croatian language is in it, and its very fun to play it. Too bad that all AsS-es dont have strong PC for playing it. I will have it soon and i hope in future that all AsS-es will have it too. Very Happy
    avatar
    Maria
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Posts : 675
    Reputation : 33
    Join date : 2010-06-01
    Location : The HiLLs

    Re: IV multiplayer

    Post  Maria on Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:13 am

    I played GTA IV single in the beginning of 2009, and I acomplished all its missions. I tried to play it online but I couldn't maybe because it wasn't even made as a multiplayer at that time? Now I'm playing "GTA The Ballad of Gay Tony" single It's a good one! I'm really enjoying it! But of course vice city is still very special to me!



    _____________________
    avatar
    Orga
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

    Posts : 435
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2010-07-21
    Age : 23
    Location : Right in front of you.

    Re: IV multiplayer

    Post  Orga on Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:19 am

    Hrvoje wrote:I say this: ALL GTA ROCKS!!!!!! Because others will never make games like GTA. Rock Rock Rock Rock Rock Rock So please dont say that GTA IV sucks, because that is the MOST SAILED GTA GAME EVER!!! IT ROCKS 24/7 and I am glad to hear my language in it.
    I wouldn't say that GTAs are the best games. for me one of the best games is Freelancer by digital anvil.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: IV multiplayer

    Post  Guest on Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:56 am

    GTA IV looks cool,and it plays very nice too,I played it over my friend's hous and I was amazed,it's sure a very cool looking and well made game,and what I like in al games is the "fun-factor",wich means that there's always something funny to do when bored (Including glitches) and GTA IV has some nice bugs to try out! Still,Sonic the Hedgehog 2 is my all times favorite game,I have yet to find a better one. Like Orga said,not only GTA series rule,but Sonic the Hedgehog series,Metal Slug series,IL-2 Sturmovik Combat Flying Simulator rock the house too. My PC is almost able to run the game in it's lowest configurations,too bad my processor is terrible and causes slowdown in games like IL-2 Sturmovik 1946. GTA VC and SA are very special to me too,but having GTA IV would be nice too.Plus the fact that GTA IV has the "fun-factor" in it's best,specially because of it's new "ragdoll" physics when the player dies,gets ran over,gets shot,etc,it's always fun to hang around in that game,and the hilarious swing glitch and the fact that you can still fire your weapon while dead,are simply priceless!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLZ! And by the way,if GTA IV and it's Expansion packs already feature a built-in Multiplayer feature,then why there would be the need to make a multiplayer modification for it? scratch
    avatar
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

    Posts : 1085
    Reputation : 31
    Join date : 2010-10-09
    Age : 19

    Re: IV multiplayer

    Post  Hrvoje on Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:23 pm

    Dr.Robotnik wrote:GTA IV looks cool,and it plays very nice too,I played it over my friend's hous and I was amazed,it's sure a very cool looking and well made game,and what I like in al games is the "fun-factor",wich means that there's always something funny to do when bored (Including glitches) and GTA IV has some nice bugs to try out! Still,Sonic the Hedgehog 2 is my all times favorite game,I have yet to find a better one. Like Orga said,not only GTA series rule,but Sonic the Hedgehog series,Metal Slug series,IL-2 Sturmovik Combat Flying Simulator rock the house too. My PC is almost able to run the game in it's lowest configurations,too bad my processor is terrible and causes slowdown in games like IL-2 Sturmovik 1946. GTA VC and SA are very special to me too,but having GTA IV would be nice too.Plus the fact that GTA IV has the "fun-factor" in it's best,specially because of it's new "ragdoll" physics when the player dies,gets ran over,gets shot,etc,it's always fun to hang around in that game,and the hilarious swing glitch and the fact that you can still fire your weapon while dead,are simply priceless!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLZ! And by the way,if GTA IV and it's Expansion packs already feature a built-in Multiplayer feature,then why there would be the need to make a multiplayer modification for it? scratch

    A multiplayer that is in GTA IV can only run when you have original game. So a multiplayer modification for GTA IV is for people who DONT have original game.
    avatar
    Amin
    AsS Clan Trial
    AsS Clan Trial

    Posts : 338
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-10-28
    Age : 26
    Location : Heaven

    Re: IV multiplayer

    Post  Amin on Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:06 am

    I think in (Gta IV) voice talking is available
    Am i right?
    avatar
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

    Posts : 1085
    Reputation : 31
    Join date : 2010-10-09
    Age : 19

    Re: IV multiplayer

    Post  Hrvoje on Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:04 pm

    Amin and amin wrote:I think in (Gta IV) voice talking is available
    Am i right?

    Sorry, that isnt true.
    Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
    avatar
    Maria
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Posts : 675
    Reputation : 33
    Join date : 2010-06-01
    Location : The HiLLs

    Re: IV multiplayer

    Post  Maria on Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:36 am

    Amin and amin wrote:I think in (Gta IV) voice talking is available
    Am i right?

    Yes you are right, just go to options click on audio then microphone "On"





    _____________________
    avatar
    Amin
    AsS Clan Trial
    AsS Clan Trial

    Posts : 338
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-10-28
    Age : 26
    Location : Heaven

    Re: IV multiplayer

    Post  Amin on Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:23 am

    Yes maria last night when i watch gta iv multiplayer,i was feel
    avatar
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

    Posts : 1085
    Reputation : 31
    Join date : 2010-10-09
    Age : 19

    Re: IV multiplayer

    Post  Hrvoje on Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:49 am

    Maria wrote:
    Amin and amin wrote:I think in (Gta IV) voice talking is available
    Am i right?

    Yes you are right, just go to options click on audio then microphone "On"




    OOPS. Sad Sad Sad Sorry for that i lied to you. I though that that isnt true but i must check first on internet that information, and THEN tell the trust. This wont happen again. OoPs

    Sponsored content

    Re: IV multiplayer

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:54 am