Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

VCCT: Vice City Clan Tournament!

Zegro

VCCT: Vice City Clan Tournament!

Post  Zegro on Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:35 pm

How matches are fought
    Matches will be in an attack/defend style. 1 team attacks, 1 team defends. Each team picks their own base.

First stage
    Each team plays each other team twice (2 rounds). The rounds consist of 4 matches, 2 defending and 2 attacking. Teams get 3 points for a win, 2 points for a draw and a bonus point if they win 4-0. Once all teams have played each other, the top 4 teams, in terms of points, go through to the semi-final.

Finals
    The remaining 4 teams are split into pairs who fight each other in a knockout fashion. They play 3 rounds of 4 matches. If there is a tie, a tie-breaker round is played. The 2 winners from the semi-finals go through to the final and fight in the same way.

Entrants
    Clans may enter up to 2 teams into VCCT (Eg VU1 team and VU2 team). Each team must consist of 4 players and 2 or more designated substitutes. If a player cannot make their clan war, a substitute from their team can be used. Both players and substitutes may only belong to 1 team. Substitutes must be agreed upon when the clans sign up. Teams must designate team leaders, these will coordinate their team and represent them.

Classes
    Teams have the choice of a few classes to fight with:

[li]Assault - Teams may have as many of this set as they want, their weapon sets are katana, python, stubby, mp5, m4[/li]
      [li]Demoliton - Teams may have 1. Their weapon set is katana, python, stubby, mp5, ruger, grenades (5 ammo)[/li]
      [li]Support - Teams may have 1. Their weapon set is katana, python, spaz, mp5[/li]
      [li]Sniper - Teams may have 1. Their weapon set is katana, python, stubby, mp5, laser sniper[/li]
      [li]Machine Gunner - Teams may have 1. Their weapon set is katana, python, shotgun, mp5 and m60[/li]

Rules

[li]All glitching is allowed[/li]
      [li]If a team isn't present at the time they organised the match for, they forfeit the match. [/li]
      [li]If a team does not play a match for 2 weeks they are disqualified[/li]
      [li]If a team is disqualified, all previous and future matches against the team are set as if the match was a perfect 4-0[/li]
      [li]A team may not choose the same base more than 4 times, but the same base can be played 2 times in the same round[/li]

you can join this tournament at www.viceunderdogs.co.nr

current signups: MK TLN VU DZ
    Naruto
    Administrator
    Administrator

Re: VCCT: Vice City Clan Tournament!

Post  Naruto on Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:15 pm

Thank you for the challenge but i only fight on the AsS-Clan sever... And glitching should not be allowed, its like cheating... Naruto AsS

I don't care who I have to fight!
    If he rips my arms out, I'll kick him to death!
    If he rips my legs off, I'll bite him to death!
    If he rips my head off, I'll stare him to death!
    And if he gouges out my eyes, I'll curse him from the grave!

Post  Guest on Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:07 pm

Naruto wrote:Thank you for the challenge but i only fight on the AsS-Clan sever... And glitching should not be allowed, its like cheating... Naruto AsS
    I agree,I hate glitching,it's for nabs Razz
    Defy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Defy on Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:10 pm

Naruto wrote:Thank you for the challenge but i only fight on the AsS-Clan sever... And glitching should not be allowed, its like cheating... Naruto AsS
    Agree
    And 1 of the pro player said that most of the best players use glithcing...
    Thats not right!
    I know lots of players who do NOT use glitch,and those who does-Sucks

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:33 pm