Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

More of a proposal than an application.

88nateatx

More of a proposal than an application.

Post  88nateatx on Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:50 am

-Your Nickname(s) ingame: Nate The Great, 88nateatx, DJ Na-Tex, Applejack, Wiz Khalifa Mane.

-Where are you from: USA

-How old are you: 19

-Your gender: Male (Human)

-Your favorite weapons: ALL OF THEM, I DON'T WANNA CHOOSE

-how well do you speak english? Uhh...I mean, I guess pretty well...I dunno. Is there like...some sort of standard or something?  You know what, fuck it. I'll just say: VERY WELL.

-When did you start playing vc-mp: I frankly don't have the time to use my brain right now.

-How often do you play vc-mp: Idk, I get interested for like a month or two then disappear only to come crawling back a long while after 'cos it's fast paced, satisfying GTA ACTION.

-Have you been in a clan before? If yes tell us which clan and why did you

leave it.: Yeah...It was ur clan. It was and still seems to be pretty dead.

-Why do you want to join the clan? Alright, alright, with the questions already. The reason why I'm joining is to restore this clan and get it running RIGHT under a new name, which is up for debate if y'all accept me as A leader. note how I said A, not THE...A leader. The way I envision the future of this clan, there will be multiple leaders for clan longevity reasons, so that we will always be moving in the right direction and never backwards, also to prevent situations where you have to wait up to a YEAR to get a response from the leaders.

I will even create a new website for the clan and update it fairly often.

If y'all accept me, we can further discuss this opportunity.

-Do you play SA:MP? Mayne, of COURSE!
    Defy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Re: More of a proposal than an application.

Post  Defy on Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:43 pm

So let's assume for a moment that you are elected as A Leader, then what?
    You're gonna use the old
    88nateatx wrote:I get interested for like a month or two then disappear only to come crawling back a long while after
    again and come back later , twice later than you just did?

How can we , as members , can make sure you're not gonna slip away , how are you gonna guarantee us? Cause I am of all the people not convinced with your claim. There had been topics quiet like it , those members never showed.

For Years.

Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje on Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:16 am

Get in, let's have a drink or two.
    88nateatx

Post  88nateatx on Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:26 pm

Defy wrote:So let's assume for a moment that you are elected as A Leader, then what?
    You're gonna use the old
    88nateatx wrote:I get interested for like a month or two then disappear only to come crawling back a long while after
    again and come back later , twice later than you just did?

How can we , as members , can make sure you're not gonna slip away , how are you gonna guarantee us? Cause I am of all the people not convinced with your claim. There had been topics quiet like it , those members never showed.

For Years.

That is totally understandable. If I were elected as a leader, I would have more interest in the clan because I would feel that I have some agency when it comes to how it is ran. As of now, and back then, I had no pull in all reality.
    The one thing that drove me away is the fact that the current leaders are somewhat hard to get contact with, and lack of communication. I remember having LIT GTA sessions with them and just having an overall great time. Then after a while, their interest just kinda...faded away.
    Like you said, it seems like a year untill you finally get a response, and with today's fast paced world, that is UNACCEPTABLE. With me, I would have alternate ways of contact. (Skype, e-mail, etc.) So if I didn't check the site as often, you could still contact me. Plus, multiple leaders with good communication skills will ensure that the clan is never "dead", only growing.
    I believe that communication is the most important thing in a human relationship, family, clan, gf/bf, etc. ( Communication is also the reason we join clans. Humans are social animals, we just work better in groups. )

That's just part of my perspective, though. Just thought I'd let it be known.
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje on Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:36 pm

He's right, you know. Check the Members list and you can see who was last online when.
    Defy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Defy on Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:57 am

88nateatx wrote:That is totally understandable. If I were elected as a leader, I would have more interest in the clan because I would feel that I have some agency when it comes to how it is ran. As of now, and back then, I had no pull in all reality.
    The one thing that drove me away is the fact that the current leaders are somewhat hard to get contact with, and lack of communication. I remember having LIT GTA sessions with them and just having an overall great time. Then after a while, their interest just kinda...faded away.
    Like you said, it seems like a year untill you finally get a response, and with today's fast paced world, that is UNACCEPTABLE. With me, I would have alternate ways of contact. (Skype, e-mail, etc.) So if I didn't check the site as often, you could still contact me. Plus, multiple leaders with good communication skills will ensure that the clan is never "dead", only growing.
    I believe that communication is the most important thing in a human relationship, family, clan, gf/bf, etc. ( Communication is also the reason we join clans. Humans are social animals, we just work better in groups. )

Good point, But

When it comes to skype , I do recall your promise to install a certain game and play it together , which resulted in your disappearance and it was followed by a random message that made no sense , and had no reply afterwards, which suggests that you tend to disappear there too, However

If you are going to do what you said , even with some inactivity related activities, I would like to see this roll out and would be voting positively.

But unfortunately , Billy , tends to appear rather rarely and sometimes looks over important posts like applications that pend for months and makes rather pointless replies in topics like such , suggesting that he looks over things like that easily. I am not trying to question his methods or motives , or try to offend anyone , but that's how it is.

Also , I think you should take a look at This.

Hrvoje wrote:He's right, you know. Check the Members list and you can see who was last online when.

H, with all due respect, you were just gonna let him on a snap of fingers , in a form of a joke. It's not who was online when, it's how that One can run business.
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje on Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:58 pm

I have trust in Nate, I communicated with him a lot more than with any of you. I'm just implying that maybe it's a good idea. You can always return to the old state if something doesn't go well.

Also, I don't think that being offline from your own site and server in over a year and even more is called being in charge of "bussiness". Anybody can find like 2 mins of free time in that year and more.
    88nateatx

Post  88nateatx on Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:48 am

Defy wrote:
    88nateatx wrote:That is totally understandable. If I were elected as a leader, I would have more interest in the clan because I would feel that I have some agency when it comes to how it is ran. As of now, and back then, I had no pull in all reality.

Good point, But

When it comes to skype , I do recall your promise to install a certain game and play it together , which resulted in your disappearance and it was followed by a random message that made no sense , and had no reply afterwards, which suggests that you tend to disappear there too, However

If you are going to do what you said , even with some inactivity related activities, I would like to see this roll out and would be voting positively.

But unfortunately , Billy , tends to appear rather rarely and sometimes looks over important posts like applications that pend for months and makes rather pointless replies in topics like such , suggesting that he looks over things like that easily. I am not trying to question his methods or motives , or try to offend anyone , but that's how it is.

Also , I think you should take a look at This.

Hrvoje wrote:He's right, you know. Check the Members list and you can see who was last online when.

H, with all due respect, you were just gonna let him on a snap of fingers , in a form of a joke. It's not who was online when, it's how that One can run business.

I do remember making that promise, although, in my defense, I was uber focused at school and my PC sucked at the time. Probably would have gotten 7 fps at the best.

What can I say? Stuff happens.

If I am elected as a leader, I will sure as fuck help run this clan like I'm Donald J Trump. (Great businessman)
    BABA1
    AsS Clan Trial
    AsS Clan Trial

Post  BABA1 on Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:12 am

88nateatx wrote: like I'm Donald J Trump. (Great businessman)
    Henry is more like it. I agree with you. Good luck, Buddy!
    Dr.Robotnik
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Location : Still In Retrogameland. Status: Alternating between VC and the classix.

Post  Dr.Robotnik on Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:59 am

I vote yes, we need a new model for things to work, if you get what I mean. The way things are now, it's way too lifeless. Count on me for this, let's think of something together. Though honestly I don't like doing something behind the BAKs of the moderators and leaders, I wish we could at least talk to them beforehand, has anyone tried doing it? They're probably on vacation this time of the year, let's hope they will show up.

If you were a moderator or leader or something you probably would be online more often Nate, not even I have been online much anymore, many others haven't, you all know why.

I hope you won't leave the clan again Nate, if you manage to get approved, which will probably happen in 2018. Good luck.
    Hero
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hero on Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:35 pm

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
    nate is back Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    i missed you maaan Very Happy Very Happy
    [G]R[e]A{T}

Post  [G]R[e]A{T} on Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:34 am

look at the date hero. lol! Laugh Laugh Action

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:35 am