Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

DeanAmbrose

Perish
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Location : Within 10 km radius surrounding these coordinates:- 10.5200° N, 76.2100° E

DeanAmbrose

Post  Perish on Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:49 am

Now let me just explain to all of you why I decided to add DeanAmbrose to my aliases.

I have a younger brother(cousin) who used to play NFS most wanted multiplayer with me. There I used the nick DeanAmbrose, cuz he's my favorite pro wrestler. But then when I got to Vcmp, instead of sticking with my usual DeanAmbrose nick, I started to use BlaiRe and later Perish. Now about a couple of weeks back, my bro decided to stir things up by using my DeanAmbrose nick in Vcmp and started rolling around servers claiming that he's me. He even applied for some newbie clan and in his clan app, he used one of my previous nicknames, Mr.Stubby, for some super weird reason. Yesterday, I saw his clan app and realized that he was impersonating me in many servers and forums. So, just to ensure that things won't get outta hand with him using my ass tag, I have decided to use the DeanAmbrose nick and he has made the very choice of using the nick Sadkor.

The reason why I'm saying all this?? Well, the previous clan that my bro was in just might think that I and him are the same person with two clan memberships, so just so that I'm on the safer side, I'm letting y'all know that anyone using the nick DeanAmbrose without the ass tag ain't me.
    Night

Re: DeanAmbrose

Post  Night on Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:26 am

you can use another nick if u don't want it. besides we all know you with the perish nick ..if u want my advice then use a nick that nobody has come up with.
    Perish
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Location : Within 10 km radius surrounding these coordinates:- 10.5200° N, 76.2100° E

Post  Perish on Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:33 am

I like the pro wrestler that DeanAmbrose is. Besides, my whole point of this post is to let y'all know that I never applied to join a wannabe when I'm committed to AsS.
    Night

Post  Night on Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:19 am

Perish wrote:I like the pro wrestler that DeanAmbrose is. Besides, my whole point of this post is to let y'all know that I never applied to join a  wannabe when I'm committed to AsS.

oh sorry
    Perish
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Perish on Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:50 am

I don't think that a sorry was necessary, because I am thinking of taking your advice into consideration. In any case, thanks for looking out bro!
    BABA1
    AsS Clan Trial
    AsS Clan Trial

Post  BABA1 on Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:33 am

I don't like WWE. Razz But the new name suits you good.
    Perish
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Perish on Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:55 am

BABA1 wrote:I don't like WWE. Razz But the new name suits you good.
    Thanks

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:33 pm